Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nathan bauer View Post
    Mine almost burns my hand it gets so hot....
    Get in touch with us. The Direkt does not heat at all. Not even with cartridges. There is got to be something in particular going on with yours.

Don't run it hot because you are going to kill the motor if something is up with it.
    When you send it please the tube and a new needle that use use in your setup.

Follow this like to send the machine, we will take care of you asap.
    http://www.fkirons.com/shop/service-your-machine
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I love my direkt,but I have had to order a new tube vice as the threads were not great and have just worn away and I'm still waiting for it to arrive.i thought it was going to be hand delivered as the postage cost was as much as the part!!lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mines running hot too! On every setup I try. Have been told to send it but gutted as only had a few days , addicted to it already as I love how it runs, plus I'm in uk so will be gone at least a couple weeks. Bought it to replace liner which was playing up. Been putting off sending it but if it's going to damage the motor..... Would it be better if I asked killerink supplies to replace it?

Post Thanks / Like
    So do I .heats with cheyenne.bishop.kingpin or fk irons grips...

Post Thanks / Like
    I know used for cartidges.no o ring or rubber band..zero bend on plunger bar.runnin in mid 9 volts

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nathan and mog try to loosen the three screws that hold the hex drive module in the body and re adjust them so the screws stop without without putting any torque on them. Email us also at [email protected] so we can open a support inquiry for you guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, I did try but was unable to loosen them , I was worried I may bugger up the screw heads as they were very tight. However I did find these little guys when I wiped inside around the area round the screws( in case there was a foreign object affecting it) they just fell out, could that be anything ? (You can see the scale as they are on normal lined paper) however still heating but I think less, not sure. will email when I get a chance too.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    I have had 2 direkts still have one woth 2 motors both have only ever been used with t-techs and never had a problem heating up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mog View Post
    Thanks, I did try but was unable to loosen them , I was worried I may bugger up the screw heads as they were very tight. However I did find these little guys when I wiped inside around the area round the screws( in case there was a foreign object affecting it) they just fell out, could that be anything ? (You can see the scale as they are on normal lined paper) however still heating but I think less, not sure. will email when I get a chance too.
    Looks like you took a picture of the lil screws used to screw the different strokes onto the front plate..

10. Thanks Mog thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm no I know what grub screws are it's two tiny concave slivers /shavings of steel that I'm sure shouldn't be in there.