Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    I used my Direkt for the first time today. I used it with the 3.6mm stroke cap, derlin RPG, and T-Techs. It put in the color really quick and solid. The only thing is it got real warm (the motor and machine). I used it with the o-ring and without but it was still real warm. Is that normal? It's not a big deal because it works and runs great. I'm just curious if anyone else's gets warm or its it just mine?

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Machined Ink View Post
    I used my Direkt for the first time today. I used it with the 3.6mm stroke cap, derlin RPG, and T-Techs. It put in the color really quick and solid. The only thing is it got real warm (the motor and machine). I used it with the o-ring and without but it was still real warm. Is that normal? It's not a big deal because it works and runs great. I'm just curious if anyone else's gets warm or its it just mine?
    Make sure you don't arch the needle bar as you may be creating a lot of friction in the tube. The Direkt does not heat up at all not even with cartridges.

Also try the tube to make sure the DriveBar glides in with no friction, as the issue may be in the tube.

Should you have any other machine issue, feel free to contact us via email or phone and we'll sort it out for you immediately.
    Last edited by fkirons; 07-12-2014 at 05:03 PM.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com