Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ooookay so managed to undo screws (dads are great!) and I have to say the way it spins now is a world away from before, it previously felt scratchy and stiff but now spins freely, won't get a chance to try till tues but reckon that's done the trick, thanks gaston I'm a happy girl was dreading having to send away!

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mog View Post
    Ooookay so managed to undo screws (dads are great!) and I have to say the way it spins now is a world away from before, it previously felt scratchy and stiff but now spins freely, won't get a chance to try till tues but reckon that's done the trick, thanks gaston I'm a happy girl was dreading having to send away!
    I'm glad you got it resolved. they could have been adjusted by the inertia itself. Don't over torque non of the little screws. Enjoy the machine
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    ok, can someone post a scale review like 0-10 for lining colorpacking pepershading soft greywash shading...etc?
    i meen yes FK does good equipment but it cant be flawless on everything.anyway thats what everyone and gaston wants to hear.thats how everyone moves up and improves his work.Gaston dont get me wrong bro,im not saying it in a bad way,but if i read that it it lines better than a sidewinder , softshades better than a spectra halo with give , or packs color better from i dont know what i will throw away all of my machines and get one direct halo.i dont want an overall review because i doubt you let out to the market a bad or a not noticible machine.of course its gonna be good.but how would it be rated in the artists hands on different tasks?thats what im asking for and i think so do you and correct me if im wrong.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Panos tattoo View Post
    ok, can someone post a scale review like 0-10 for lining colorpacking pepershading soft greywash shading...etc?
    i meen yes FK does good equipment but it cant be flawless on everything.anyway thats what everyone and gaston wants to hear.thats how everyone moves up and improves his work.Gaston dont get me wrong bro,im not saying it in a bad way,but if i read that it it lines better than a sidewinder , softshades better than a spectra halo with give , or packs color better from i dont know what i will throw away all of my machines and get one direct halo.i dont want an overall review because i doubt you let out to the market a bad or a not noticible machine.of course its gonna be good.but how would it be rated in the artists hands on different tasks?thats what im asking for and i think so do you and correct me if im wrong.
    Why don't you buy one or trade for one & try one out for yourself? They are good machines, I couldn't say that they line better than a Sidewinder. The sidewinder has something that no other rotary can come close to.
    The sooner you don't care what other people think about you, the better off you will be. aerochild.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi...today i got my Direkt ans was very curious to do lining with it...but...unfortunaly it is unusable because

Post Thanks / Like
    the vice doesnīt clamp at all

Post Thanks / Like
    Donīt know why this are 2 posts..but anyway...doesnīt work ((

FK Irons/ Spektra Support fkirons_kayleigh's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattoohannes View Post
    the vice doesnīt clamp at all
    I've sent you a PM, but if you ever need any help with the machines please email us at [email protected].

Feel free to contact me directly [email protected]
    or on the instagrams- @kayleigh_fkirons

Post Thanks / Like
    happened with me too, it was one of those small round things in the vise has fallen down, it must be two.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Panos tattoo View Post
    Hey Panos. here is some feedback for you.
    To say that a machine is superior or inferior compared to any other machines is a very subjective statement as every machine will suit artists in different ways. Ex: Some people like rotaries, others prefer coils, some people like heavy machines, some other people prefer them light...and so on. This is why I will never advertise our product as the best product out there because that's up to the artist to judge. All we can do is try to build the best machine possible to the best of our knowledge and experience.

What I can do tell you is that the Direkt is a machine with a very consistent performance. it does not have give and it has a built in module (HexDrive System) that protects the motor shaft from the load result of the off centered elliptical motion of the cam.

It uses robust stainless steel bearings, polished and anodized aircraft aluminum components and it's a machine that you can throw everything you want at it, from coloring, shading lining, to cartridge systems. Made in the USA and backed by our warrant

The machine is not flawless just like no other machine machine out there or anything that entails mechanics and technology.
    However, we stand behind every machine we build and we'll remedy any issue that's related to manufacture and performance no questions asked.

If someone is offering you or selling you "a perfect machine" run as fast as you can as no such thing exists nor will exist.
    The day that that happens, we'll be all of us builders out of business and I will be using that perfect machine myself.

Should you have any questions please let us know or email us.

Gaston
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com