Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you have any European distrubutor I can call to get a couple of those nice looking Rca please ?

Post Thanks / Like
    These cords are good for me so far picked one up at ink n iron so far so good

Post Thanks / Like
    just found out that I am one of the winners for the new bishop rca cord! cant wait, to get it and put er to use. thanks again Franco!

4. Like nivek liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of COURSE mine RCA started acting up, screw fixing - ordered 2 and STILL less including shipping. Hope these are as good as they look.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines FRANCO VESCOVI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AltarVinz View Post
    Do you have any European distrubutor I can call to get a couple of those nice looking Rca please ?
    Yes, premier supply in Germany should have em soon as well as barber in the uk.

7. Like peter clements, AltarVinz liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines FRANCO VESCOVI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by poleson View Post
    $25 seems reasonable. I will have to order one or two. Thanks!
    It seems no matter what, every cord eventually breaks. Same with iPhone chargers and such. For me, I wanted to create an RCA cord that would last as long as any good one out in the market, but I also wanted the experience (while it works) to be lightweight and clean so that it helps with balance and weight of the machine. I set the price pretty reasonable and I have been using my prototype cord for 8 months now with no problems. It has a 3 month no questions asked warranty. Clip cord coming soon!

9. Like peter clements liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got one and its fuckin bad ass..nice and smooth cord..light as air..its perfect..you all NEED one.

Post Thanks / Like
    got mine from the contest today, really light weight! and just looks like its going to be pretty sturdy, completely reinforced at the contact points and the cable is spiraled inside which I thinlk will help stop wire breakage from stress. happy! and the bishop shirt rocks! lol

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got mine - glad I got two, nice and light ! I have several other more expensive RCA but somewhere down the line they always have to be fixed, I am not going to send a clipcors in and deal with crossing the border possible inport fees etc when most of the time I can just fix it myself. But theres a small pile of two right now that we're much more than 25 that I can't be bothered with.

Like it so far. Maybe talk to the Guys at Good guy for a Canadian distributor they are great people, great service and owned by a tattooer

Post Thanks / Like
    I would like one of these as well and to purchase in Canada would be awesome. But I will settle for trying to steal one of niveks for the time being.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Like cagelavey liked this post.