Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    I bought one to replace my evolution cord, which I hated ! Made my machine twice as long and kept falling out with the weight of the damn thing! This is the best cord I've had so far soooo light and not too long so I don't keep rolling over it with my chair.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah it's beast, cats might think it's just a cord, but it's so much more than just a cord. It's the best cord, period

Post Thanks / Like
    Yea they are nice cords. Only time will tell if they can withstand the riggers of tattooing. The only thing is when is someone going to make a dogleg L rca cable. So helps with machines like the flitev2. I end up buying dogleg L rca off eBay and then replace the normal rca be good to be able to have a choice.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANCO VESCOVI View Post
    It seems no matter what, every cord eventually breaks. Same with iPhone chargers and such. For me, I wanted to create an RCA cord that would last as long as any good one out in the market, but I also wanted the experience (while it works) to be lightweight and clean so that it helps with balance and weight of the machine. I set the price pretty reasonable and I have been using my prototype cord for 8 months now with no problems. It has a 3 month no questions asked warranty. Clip cord coming soon!
    Are you making High Tension clip cord or just regular tension one?

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines FRANCO VESCOVI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tattoomoney View Post
    Are you making High Tension clip cord or just regular tension one?

More of a medium tension. not too much or too little. Thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    I just got a couple of these Rca cords. I have no complaints. The build quality is great on both ends and the cable has a nice flex to it. Well see how long it lasts. Maybe I will remember to post on here when/if it breaks down.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    mine lasted 6 months and looks like an easy fix (thats as long as the others I have tried) . I'm gonna put a pit of shrink wrap on the rca jack because thats where it seems to have broken
    Sidewinders, MC2, Mc 14, MC13, Halo, Lollis, Specific, Diablo. Tried many more

Post Thanks / Like
    just incase n e one is interested, i use rca chords from guitar center. they r around $15 for two. they r a lil heavy to some ppl but they come in short n long lengths n they r pretty sturdy. still using the same one for over 6 months now. the crazy thing is that they r guaranteed for life. so u can keep returning them when they go bad n u get a new one.basically u spend $15 one time. forever. so u never need to spend money again on a chord. the ones with the plastic ends r better than the ones with the metal ends if u went n saw both. this is not taking n e thing away from franco bc I'm sure this rca chord is as amazing as his rotaries. just sharing what i do.

Post Thanks / Like
    ive had mine since the instagram contest, still going strong, awesome cord!

Post Thanks / Like
    nice cord!!!