Hybrid View

Daddio Dude I build Tattoo Machines rjdadio's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am working out the injection molding of the plungers and the new system will be released after that is done and we can have a whole bunch of the plungers on hand. I am really excited about this one, and yeah there are options to use carts on other tattoo machines out there with the adapter bars. I am just looking at the future with having a completely disposable system like you do now with tattoo needles. With the other machines on the market that are optimized for carts.....like the original and Inkjecta. They have a built in drive that can be chemical cleaned, but with a disposable....it can be All tossed.

Hey posting from my phone works!

Post Thanks / Like
    should have made that more clear......the t-techs I have seen leak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Plus the softness is adjustable in 3 steps for now and so far has had some good reviews from those who wanted the give. The way I have set this up has a dampening give and not a spring. I know I will catch it......because I don't tattoo...but I do listen to you guys and work to make things better for you. At least where I can....

Post Thanks / Like
    The Hawk grip is very high quality stuff, but there are still places that crud can get into. The parent ' MT Derm, company does medical equipment too and yes there grips must be completely steri before use.....so a wrap cover and wipe down will not fly. I too supply to the medical folks and the health inspectors are interested.

5. Like nathan bauer liked this post.