Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Daddio Dude I build Tattoo Machines rjdadio's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    With a disposable that is pennies a part, it does not require a "new machine" with every tattoo. And your are correct that most of the time the carts don't leak and the Hawk with the built in seal prob never leak. But I have seen them leak and I can see cross contamination by moving the carts when changing them. This is not the cure all that everybody needs, but so far the product is being very well received by many of those who have seen it.

2. Thanks nathan bauer thanked for this post.
    Like nathan bauer liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    should have made that more clear......the t-techs I have seen leak.

Post Thanks / Like
    and when it should happend, i can clean and autoclave my hawk grip and plunger when ever i want :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Plus the softness is adjustable in 3 steps for now and so far has had some good reviews from those who wanted the give. The way I have set this up has a dampening give and not a spring. I know I will catch it......because I don't tattoo...but I do listen to you guys and work to make things better for you. At least where I can....

Post Thanks / Like
    The Hawk grip is very high quality stuff, but there are still places that crud can get into. The parent ' MT Derm, company does medical equipment too and yes there grips must be completely steri before use.....so a wrap cover and wipe down will not fly. I too supply to the medical folks and the health inspectors are interested.

7. Like nathan bauer liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tell them all the tattooers who use the hawk grip :-)))))

Post Thanks / Like
    and for what it is worth.....I personally think the FK Irons RPG is cleaner that the Hawk

Post Thanks / Like
    Sure you think !!!!! But its totaly different because it has no adjustment !!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    You are correct. I had one of the earlier Hawk grips that was way too easy to turn and then I just purchased a new one and I must say that it is very nice. So my first impression was not to keen but now I can see how handy that is. A high quality German product.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks ray, I love your machines, will be interested to see the advancements. I love how the carts work with your present system too. I use your lighter return spring instead of the red one, and I know everyone says to take out the return springs completely but, my machine still starts at 4.8v no problem. and its mega quite because of it, which is one thing I always loved about your machines. anyway, cant wait to see what you have in store, brother.