Thread: Portescap motor

Post Thanks / Like

Portescap motor

Hi does anybody know where I can get a hold of portescap motor athlonix 16n78 as I'm nearly out and digikey are a bit expensive or a really good alternative with at least a 5mm x1.5mm shaft .
    Thanks Daza

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    don have any offical distributor in UK of PORTESCAP ? they have some factory in ASIA for produce their motors

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by No Iron Machines View Post
    don have any offical distributor in UK of PORTESCAP ? they have some factory in ASIA for produce their motors
    Thanks buddy I've had a look there not much joy unless you buy hundreds of them

Post Thanks / Like
    digikey is expensive? that is where i get all my portescap from, nearly free shipping and the 16n78 is around 50$ cad. unless shipping is killing you from you, that must be it.
    biglug.ca

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrett Russell View Post
    digikey is expensive? that is where i get all my portescap from, nearly free shipping and the 16n78 is around 50$ cad. unless shipping is killing you from you, that must be it.
    Hi thanks £45.00 each if you buy five to ten motors £226.42 plus 20% vat = £271.00 = £54.00 each that's what is killing me shipping is free ove £50.00 as I'm only selling for£100.00 each so not a lot for the time that goes in to making them all by hand which is about 25 hours
    cheers Daza

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Jack Steel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    VAT can be recuperated in europe , so thats not a cost for you to build something
    as far as portescap goes , great motors ; great company ; nice guys over there but unless u buy 250-1000 motors its not worth that extra cash anymore tbh