Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would say a refund will not be coming, forget about it and class it as a right off. If anyone paid via paypal as goods or service within the last 6 months you can still claim your money back. Call paypal, explain it was a pre order and they can help. Unfortunately I paid as gift as I have way too much faith in humans, so have no chance of a refund!

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was lucky enough to put it through my cc - that is exactly why i'll eat the costs before I send as gift.

Its really too bad I had hopes for these and the guy seemed like a good guy. I still hold out hope he'll refund when he can.
    Sidewinders, MC2, Mc 14, MC13, Halo, Lollis, Specific, Diablo. Tried many more

Post Thanks / Like
    I think too -we have lost our hard earned money - and learning from them . Always no info ,he dont reply on phone and lie in every mail ...talk always the same but doing nothing . And now i personaly dont like this machine any more and dont like work with this shit. I have Seen machines for trade \sale ...so some get machines

Post Thanks / Like
    This is a tarnish on the industry for any people asking for help with starting up.bad stuff man.

Post Thanks / Like
    so is this still a dead situation? Has anyone received a machine?

Post Thanks / Like
    Raptard joins rotard

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep with all our money. Nice to fund people's lives with nothing in return. I think people would be fine waiting if he reported on how things was going... well how he's going to show his face at show and conventions with people knowing what he done.... karma is all I'm saying.. being in the UK I don't have a hope in hell in getting mine.. that money could been spent at fk irons and I would have received my machine..lesson learnt. Now that's put a damping on people buying into preproduction models to help them out.
    Last edited by hellraiser6662; 04-16-2015 at 07:20 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    damn right. I was one to support the small guys trying to get a foot in but after having been ripped off and lied to i will back up the big guys. I'm in Australia so no hope to get mine back either. I did send admin a message to see if they could get hold of him and talk to him but i never heard back from them either, which is a shame because they have some sort of responsibility as well. They let the guy in and we took it as he's trustworthy and of course i know they can,t control him ripping us off
    but being the mediator would be a good start.
    I wonder how many got ripped off?

Post Thanks / Like
    Enough that he made a small fortune it seems.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is my first time getting ripped off this way so openly. With so many people being ripped off at once this may be suitable for a class action lawsuit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com