Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    no -from outside the usa its very bad for a legal claim. You need a usa lawer and the have a expensiver wage for clients thats non citizen. You have to Pre bank for court costs. And claims from non us citizens are lower radet. I have speak with a lawer for this.

Post Thanks / Like
    Even if people tried to sue and won, it's doubtful any of us would recoup our money. Like I said, if I get my money back or better yet the machine I paid for, great. If not, we got burned and learned a lesson. This guy has buried himself and his reputation in our trade. And hopefully he won't be able to rip anyone else off with his bullshit scams.

Post Thanks / Like
    Guys. Make your peace with it.
    I live in Australia and i never received the machine either...... by now nothing good will come out of it. The guy has had a good laugh and that's it.......
    'as far as I'm concern, I stay with the known brands now.... I use inkjecta flite V2 only and I'm really happy with them....
    lesson learned. Never will I buy before a machine is out and certainly not from a small guy..... not worth it......
    Last edited by sammyfrog75; 11-06-2016 at 07:16 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    yes ... thats true -my coworker loses over 1000 usd and i am 500 too , this was a big lesson. Now they are a lot good companys out where we can trustly buy

Post Thanks / Like
    What i dont get is in the pics are all the machines in bits... so what have came of all the bits and motors..? Even if it didnt work well, im sure some of us would have finished it off or made it better. Look at the 1st centi bloody hell great idea but there was some design flaws in that .. but now look at it new design with magnets top notch. Thats what gets me is what went wrong? Knowone seems to know want happened. The bloke hasnt the balls to explain himself.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    what you see is only a little batch -he have sold a lot more. Paypal have get over 100 inquirer ! So you know the amount he have get. He have not offer one from his coils or other machines. I knowing two artist they have order 2 coils from his website , and getting nothing ! and i speak from his coils that he have for sale. Not this prototypes !

Post Thanks / Like
    Well there you go..... the guy's a crook.... a scammer and a scum........ one day someone will take care of him..... well one would hope..... karma is a bitch and I really hope she comes back to bite him real hard...........

8. Like R0st0ck liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Jack Steel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    as far as i know it were 25machines so the paypal claim info is not correct .

Post Thanks / Like
    Well even if its 25 .. its still 25 of us that hasnt got our money or a machine.. its seems strange that us over seas are the ones got fucked over.. most in the usa got there money back.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    its over 50 ! ...i dont knowing about that all is from the raptor rotary -he have selling coils too and dont shipping. But Paypal have over 50 claims