Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lookin forward to give these machines a go.

Post Thanks / Like
    Really slick design! I have to say as a guy who's been around our weird craft for so many years, it's really fun to see new ideas and executions of machines!

3. Like tatu richie liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do really love this design, it kind of looks like what the bez overkill machine should have been. looks real solid and high quality! I only say the comparison, because I was real excited about the overkill then found out that the internal parts are plastic and not very impressive. this machine looks like it would run a hundred years! lol

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wanna see a video!!!

6. Like DougHardy, jasonadelinia liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines peezie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey guys, thanks for the comments and interest. Will get a video up asap. Probably monday. Spending time with the family this weekend as they've missed me working at the shop long hours everyday for the past month trying to knock these out. Time for a break before I really get to work. Still a one man show here and no parts are farmed out to other shops. Yup, all internal parts are stainless steel here. No plastic except for the outer portion of the adjustable piston assembly. Also working on a demonstration video of me doing a tattoo from start to finish but that wont be ready for another month and a half or so. Can't just talk the talk, gotta walk the walk. Also, thanks to everyone that has bought one so far, really shows you have faith. I appreciate it. Still some available for this small first batch if anyone is interested send me a pm. Lead time for this batch is now a little over 2 weeks and is on schedule. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Any update on this?

9. Like cagelavey liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, so swamped I haven't had time to do anything else except make parts. Apologies. Almost done with these and will post pictures and video real soon. First batch is about to be shipped out soon. Finished all the internal steel parts and I'm finishing up all the bodies and faces and covers. Long week ahead. Thanks everyone for your patience. Here's a picture of some the parts I'm finishing up. In the center of the picture is the heart of the transmission. Can you guess the drive mechanism? That part allows stroke adjustment with the 5 settings.
    raptor-parts.jpg
    About 3 left on this batch going out if anyone else is interested pm me. Thanks everyone who has bought one or who has shown interest. More info coming soon. There is a lot you guys don't know about this machine that will surprise you but I'll let everyone discover it when they get the machine. Don't want to ruin any surprises. Ok now, back to work for me to hurry up and get these out.

Post Thanks / Like
    yea, don't know why the picture is showing up so small. Apologies

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

14. Like inkblast, Justink liked this post.