Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    AARRGHH !me want try !!!

nicholasville and danville ky. we have two locations
    Post Thanks / Like
    This made my day. Can't wait to get mine and try these out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nor can I! Bought mine two weeks ago, All I'm waiting for is an e-mail telling me my machine has been sent ......

Post Thanks / Like
    By the way, are you going to have them at the Bay Area convention by chance? I keep forgetting you are in San Jose.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines peezie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Doug, I won't have a booth but I'm going to talk to Taki to see about letting some artist run some of these to get some feedback. Hoping he can twist Shige's arm to try it out. Not ready for anything official yet though. Will you have a booth or just attending? When the time comes I can let you know who's running the machines and you can stop by the booth and I'll give them a heads up you wanna check it out and if you have a booth I can let you run them for the weekend.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is killing me.. I wanna tattoo with this thing already!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    nice machine Peezie !

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by peezie View Post
    Hi Doug, I won't have a booth but I'm going to talk to Taki to see about letting some artist run some of these to get some feedback. Hoping he can twist Shige's arm to try it out. Not ready for anything official yet though. Will you have a booth or just attending? When the time comes I can let you know who's running the machines and you can stop by the booth and I'll give them a heads up you wanna check it out and if you have a booth I can let you run them for the weekend.
    i saw a video where Gogue said something about Shige not even letting him bring his cheyennes to his shop in Japan. So I dont think hes down with the rotaries.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the comments guys. Should be done this week with more pics coming before then. You are correct S_tro hence the twisting arm comment lol. Well, finalizing some things with that convention and might have a display up with some machines available. I'll let you guys know tomorrow in case anyone is going. Ok back to work to finish this batch. Gotta hurry up and get it out this week.

Post Thanks / Like
    Apologies for running behind guys. I know how it is waiting. Been working long nights to finish. There are some features I haven't disclosed yet but I'll let you guys be surprised with those features. Thanks for the support, I really appreciate it.