Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I havent heard back from him since our last chat... honestly I have concerns because if this lack of response is getting old. I mean he read my email.. why not mass reply.BUt i guess we'll see
    Sidewinders, MC2, Mc 14, MC13, Halo, Lollis, Specific, Diablo. Tried many more

Post Thanks / Like
    He also never responds to me, and I've not heard from him in months. Is this the new rotard? Maybe raptard? I feel very much ripped off, as I'm sure many others on here do. As I keep on saying, it only takes 10 mins to do a mail out to all pre orders to keep us up to date.

Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone received there machine besides Carlos?.and if they have then its very odd that nobody has said shit about how amazing this machine runs. .witch sucks.I had high hopes for this one.really wanted to get one.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can clearly see this is not one of the machines i will invest in.

Post Thanks / Like
    only carlos has gotten his, there is another guy that is really pissed bcause his phone calls arnt answered and hes in another country, ive tried to contact him as well

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I sent him a message and Carlos was nice enough to act as a go between as he was in contact with him at that time. I didn't not receive any response to my email until Carlos spoke to him, and I told him I am fine to wait as long as it is not more than a few more days until it was sent. It has been 10 days, 11 days now.

I have send him another e-mail, and will be calling him Monday.

It's been way too many "going out this week" for me with no updates since. He seems like a decent dude, and is wrapped in making sure its a good machine. But the lack of response has me seriously concerned with what communication would be like if there was a problem with the machine.

I was one of the people that kept saying give him time etc. But 4 months after payment and nothing.. the last word I heard from him directly was
    "Thanks for the support. I'll keep you updated." In August...
    Sidewinders, MC2, Mc 14, MC13, Halo, Lollis, Specific, Diablo. Tried many more

Post Thanks / Like
    Here the same , i get never a feedback. I dont knowing wich color i get and i have only the PayPal order to knowing i have order any from him. Before i make the payment he was always fast responding - but after payment i have never get any info .

Post Thanks / Like
    This sucks man I put some pressure on him to get my machine because I was moving shops and taking a month off the get the new shop ready. I was worried about there being a different address to deliver to than the paypal payment. He had said to me at a point it was gonna be 2 weeks and I held him to it and called him a few times to make sure. I'm really not sure what the delay is on his end from what I was told this is his first priority. Im calling him on monday to make sure I got my slide that I missed in the mail from the move. I will if wanted mention any names of people wanting info.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosbarraza View Post
    This sucks man I put some pressure on him to get my machine because I was moving shops and taking a month off the get the new shop ready. I was worried about there being a different address to deliver to than the paypal payment. He had said to me at a point it was gonna be 2 weeks and I held him to it and called him a few times to make sure. I'm really not sure what the delay is on his end from what I was told this is his first priority. Im calling him on monday to make sure I got my slide that I missed in the mail from the move. I will if wanted mention any names of people wanting info.
    well for his sake i hope he makes it right with everyone, not kool

Post Thanks / Like
    Ya me to I was really thinking he was done and shipping as per his word.