Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    nicholasville and danville ky. we have two locations
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I was as patient as I could be. But I too have requested a refund. I'm starting to doubt I will ever see it. But if I do get it I will be able to afford a new direkt from Fk. I guess I can only hope at this point

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fkirons View Post
    This is my first time getting ripped off this way so openly. With so many people being ripped off at once this may be suitable for a class action lawsuit.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One of the first rules of Law - don't sue broke people. I highly doubt that any judgement would be paid if he hasn't got the funds to refund people.
    Sidewinders, MC2, Mc 14, MC13, Halo, Lollis, Specific, Diablo. Tried many more

Post Thanks / Like
    I think people would be more understanding if he just let us know the problems he's facing. That's all people want. Just updates on here nothing else. It's not hard to say a quick few words and a few pics. But now it's got out of control.

Post Thanks / Like
    Plus you would never be awarded more than you put in. You can't argue lost wages when you bought in to a pre release machine. By the time you factor In Lawyer fees, you would be lucky if everyone got a check for 100$

Post Thanks / Like
    its would be interesting how much are ripping off - he says thats only 25 Machines in preorder sale ... but i dont think thats only 25 people ripped !

Post Thanks / Like
    maybe the admin can start a poll and every press the button to see how much have order a machine. Than we have a number and a amount thats ripped off. And we have the info -he is bussy or lies ,because when he have more than 25 machine in pre-sale than he have not write the truth and we knowing the money is gone.

Post Thanks / Like
    What's the point? What will that accomplish? It won't get machines delivered or money returned. Those details don't help, and may not even provide an accurate account of how many people bought into the pre order.

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree. And you said it best Throwhammers, if you aren't willing to take the risk don't buy a preordered machine. The only thing anyone can do is put it behind and live and learn. Also yo hope for the best. I imagine he will do what he can to come through

Post Thanks / Like
    This is a prime case of something that has become a cancer in business in general not just tattooing. What is it with people selling a product they don't even have and expecting payment in full up front. I just had this happen to me over an ammo order. I see it happen all over the motorcycle parts world.

What the hell is going on? If you don't have the product in your hands to sell then quit trying to sell it. People will say its like investing in a new company. No its not. Its theft in my opinion. You took my money up front with nothing to give me in return. If you need investors then say you need investors. At least at that point I can expect not to get my money back and make the decision on whether or not to give you money.

And to all of us stupid idiots that keep falling for the so called "pre-sale", we deserve what we get for being dumb enough to think people in todays world even have the slightest idea of what honor and integrity even means much less have any. (wow now thats a run on sentence, LOL)

Sorry just had to vent and this looked as good a place as any.

<RANT OVER>

Post Thanks / Like
    paypal tells me when he ripped a lot of people they could make some to get the money back -but for this its needs more as one ! thats the case - but ok , let him your money and let him make the same again maybe. So its not really surprising that something always happens. We pay and when we dont get any is all ok too