Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just saw him yesterday at the Bay Area Tattoo Convention; he had a few units for demo purposes (as well as a couple prototypes of another upcoming machine that looks really nice). He said that orders are taking about 4 weeks to fulfill, and that orders are going out as soon as he can finish them. A lot of what takes so long is having to hand finish some very, very small parts that are involved with the clutch.
    Overall, I really like Raptor's design, and the hit really feels great. He had a couple of different set ups, needle bar and cartridge, and the Raptor had absolutely no problem with either. It's a bit heavier than some rotaries out there, but the balance is really nice, so I don't think that will be a problem for most people. The finish is really nice, and all the parts are great quality. Overall, I think these are going to be a winner.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was able to talk to Paul for a few min about the machine and there is a technical beauty about it, but not over designed the way that it works is awesome and the craftsmanship is top notch , I don't want to give anything away but I do see this machine pushing the envelope of what can be done with a fully adjustable machine

Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone gotten a machine (or any real jnfo) yet...

nicholasville and danville ky. we have two locations
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not yet. But I'm sure peezie is doing all he can to make the needed adjustments and get them out to us fast as he can without sacrificing quality

Post Thanks / Like
    Sure would.like an update.

nicholasville and danville ky. we have two locations
    Post Thanks / Like
    I second that. Anything from this builder would be nice.

Post Thanks / Like
    This post is gonna have to say after 4 YEARS OF R&D....HAVE A FEELING I GETTING RIPPED OFF AGAIN.

Post Thanks / Like
    I payed in july...I just want my money back at this point...but I don't see that happening.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    contact him through the website, or email. He said he'd refund money if one wasn't happy with the machines, he seems like a decent guy. Plus I am sure there are people that will take the machines you dont want. There still is a lot of interest in them, they have been improved and modified over the past few months.

I myself am hitting my limit, due to time. But I am still hoping.
    Sidewinders, MC2, Mc 14, MC13, Halo, Lollis, Specific, Diablo. Tried many more

Post Thanks / Like
    I have no machine to sell.he doesn't answer....I'm really sick of excuses at this poi t.they were supposed to be anodized quite a long time ago....