Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep with all our money. Nice to fund people's lives with nothing in return. I think people would be fine waiting if he reported on how things was going... well how he's going to show his face at show and conventions with people knowing what he done.... karma is all I'm saying.. being in the UK I don't have a hope in hell in getting mine.. that money could been spent at fk irons and I would have received my machine..lesson learnt. Now that's put a damping on people buying into preproduction models to help them out.
    Last edited by hellraiser6662; 04-16-2015 at 07:20 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    damn right. I was one to support the small guys trying to get a foot in but after having been ripped off and lied to i will back up the big guys. I'm in Australia so no hope to get mine back either. I did send admin a message to see if they could get hold of him and talk to him but i never heard back from them either, which is a shame because they have some sort of responsibility as well. They let the guy in and we took it as he's trustworthy and of course i know they can,t control him ripping us off
    but being the mediator would be a good start.
    I wonder how many got ripped off?