Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bad. Bad,

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok so 4 years since the scum and we all seem to forget about it. really? i know is not a lot some of us can do from over seas(for now) .. but at least you guys that leave in the US could shake him a lil. i just heard by nonrelated artists he is still doing conventions in the US.. selling stuff and tattooing ?!?!?! as if nothing happened ?!?! Man , that day will come when i.ll visit the US and karma will bring this guy in front of me in some convention or wherever. i.m gonna make him cry on the spot, especially if i.ll see him in a conve. his reputation will be more shitty that it is.
    i ordered 3 machines from him and my coworker 2 .. and the guy was sweet talking to me for an year or so ..until he stoped answering . i.m sure he scum more then 100 of us and probably he is still doing it .
    Does anyone know his new fb or insta ?
    @eddie.filip

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep lucky i only ordered one, but being in the uk i was screwed, no way was anybody outside the us was going to get their money back.. total wanker, the only people got their money back was the ones he was going to bump into at convention and as im never going to bother going to US, it will be never me. The thing is now i wont invest in anybodies machines from the US, its to risky, unless i can order it from a surplier in the UK or europe.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

4. Like inkblast liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is crazy to me that this thread has just stopped and no resolutions have been made.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, we have make a rich man and we all have work for him and send the money. I think this have change a lot. New machine builder have now a bad way to sell. We in Europe buy mostly only in the EU or only from great builder with big names. We don't trust.... So it's have change a lot

Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely understandable after this fiasco.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    the ONLY reason I got my money back is that I paid via credit card on paypal. The cc company reversed the charges. Thief.
    Sidewinders, MC2, Mc 14, MC13, Halo, Lollis, Specific, Diablo. Tried many more

Post Thanks / Like
    Thread started in 2014 now its 2019, this must be one of the longest threads going. Now its around 5 years and im still waiting haha the postman from the usa must have gone on foot to deliver them for us all in europe ...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    The rotary system is antique when he is ready, but I think he makes sunny days in a nice country and taste the sunny life

11. Like inkblast liked this post.