Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone got it yet though? Can anyone, apart from Carlos, give any feedback yet?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by peezie View Post
    Hi guys. Been shipping some machines every couple of days. Some people have gotten them. Some have asked if i want them to post an update of them receiving it. My stance is that i don't want to ask anyone to do anything on my behalf or to appease anyone for me but they are free to do as they want. Everyone will be getting their machines real soon is all I can say and that will depend where you're at on the order list. Thanks everyone for your patience.
    thnx for the update man, excited to hear the feedback

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't forget me! 😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I would definitely love to hear how these lil beauties are performing. also I think its bad ass that big builders like gaston support the start-ups, that's very commendable. been following the progress of this machine from the beginning, always had high hopes for this one

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, everyone! As Peezie hasn't followed his promise to " keep you more informed on what's going on", I was wondering if anyone has got the machine apart from Carlos. He replied to the first message I sent him, afterwards- no luck.

"..taking Xmas off. After that, shipping a couple every couple of days until it's all done. Total time frame should be within 2 to 3
    weeks for everyone to have their machines."

It sucks, if after the "time frame for
    everyone to have their machines" has passed already, and no one has received it yet.
    Any thoughts/info?

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I got the same type of reply promising within 30 days but probably less i would get a refund but i got nothing. Again one week before the 30 days were over,
    I ask him to just update me as to what was going on, not much to ask really as I said i didn't want to get my hopes high so just a little reply is all i asked and NOTHING!
    I'm not surprised really. Ok the guy is busy, probably stressing out but at the end of the day, the fact that he was quick at taking my hard earned cash and lets be honest not forthcoming at all with the issues he's had and then again promised something he hasn't once more delivered........
    ALL i'm asking for is an update and i reckon i deserve one just like anyone who's in the same predicament as mine........
    Too much to ask? Most definately......

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had a long conversation with him. Hes a good dude, my honest opinion is that his desire to create a good product is what's holding things up. Along the process he found he could make improvements, so he went back and made those improvements.

He's a good dude, seems very wrapped up in what hes doing, to the point of making his communication bad. Call him if you want an update - hes answered every time I have called.
    Sidewinders, MC2, Mc 14, MC13, Halo, Lollis, Specific, Diablo. Tried many more

Post Thanks / Like
    I got mine a month and tattoo just 1 tattoo with it. Looks a little unfinished. No review really, feels like a hyper or same line. Not enough to review it. More importantly is all the other stuff to goes with this situation. Can't speak for him but I pressure him to send it out or I'll drive up and pick it up because of the same frustrations here. Don't know what he's got going, really bad communication and terrible situation going for him though. Probably just way over his head right now and he's just need to get someone to help him out to finish his project and get it over with. I'm sure you guys will be taken care of later then sooner though, but I don't think its on purpose or a scam of any kind.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hang on a sec, first I can't call him as I live on the other side of the world and it's middle of the night here. I emailed. Isn't it enough? Clearly not as I can,t get a reply. Again all I asked was if he was on schedule with the refund he promised within 30 days. I even said if it's not happening within 30 days to at least keep me updated...

I trusted a guy I didn't know because of this forum. Real sorry if I'm not hAppy when I'm told a promise he clearly can't hold.
    it,s only fair that by now I'm expected my money back so I can put it forward to a trusted companie who's sending the goods when they say so.
    Before all this I agreed fully with you guys about supporting the little guy but there's a limit...... Yeah I do feel like he's taking the piss and rightly so.......

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, just offering what info I have and a suggestion, I'm sorry if an effort to help somehow made you feel you needed to justify yourself.

How dare I !!
    Last edited by nivek; 02-03-2015 at 02:08 PM.
    Sidewinders, MC2, Mc 14, MC13, Halo, Lollis, Specific, Diablo. Tried many more