Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just got a message from paul yesterday. He said he's still working on machining one more new part for the machine and then they are going out . He knows everyone is bent out of shape and he said he'll make it up to everyone. He said anyone can call him anytime to ask whats going on, and that he has virtually no income since he's been working on the machines.

I think if he was really stealing from everyone, he would not have emailed me. I'm going to give him a call tonight or tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just got off the phone with Paul from Valient. He's a super nice guy who answered all of my questions and gave me a rundown of the situation and what he's working on and why the machines are taking so much longer than expected.

He told me he is always available if anyone wants to call. He said he hasn't posted much because when he does he gets inundated with mails and messages. But, as he said, feel free to call him.

He said he pretty much has everything invested in what he's doing now, and if he wanted to steal peoples money he would have allowed other people who wanted to pre order to do so (as it is, he only sold 25 machines, though he had requests for more).
    He's held back releasing the machines to address some issues he found with the design. This is a good thing. I hope this helps some of you guys put your minds at ease. If not, well, just call him!

Paul said intends to post an update in the immediate future.

Post Thanks / Like
    Always good to see that you take initiative and have a level head Throwhammers

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Same story I heard from him back around Christmas. Hes a nice guy but I am at the point where honestly he should be updating people more than every six months.

I agree hes a nice enough guy but his lack of updates has pissed a lot of people off. It will be pretty hard to redeem himself to a lot of these people.Im just glad my payment was on credit card, so I was able to get the money back. I wish you luck with his machines but his lack of info, updates and follow through has me seriously concerned about what the service would be like if there were every issues with the machine.

Again, not trying to be a dick, but if it comes across that way - meh..
    Sidewinders, MC2, Mc 14, MC13, Halo, Lollis, Specific, Diablo. Tried many more

5. Like jasonadelinia liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    i have never get any reply or any other infos - only 1 times after 3 month because i want my money back .... maybe some gets better info -but i´m working every day in the shop and in europa ,so its not so easy to call him or send a lot of pms. On his FB page or website i have never get any reply ,only after i have write here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by darkness View Post
    i have never get any reply or any other infos - only 1 times after 3 month because i want my money back .... maybe some gets better info -but i´m working every day in the shop and in europa ,so its not so easy to call him or send a lot of pms. On his FB page or website i have never get any reply ,only after i have write here.
    Dude, I work every day too, and I'm in Switzerland, and have a baby and a life. I managed to find the time to call.
    Like I wrote, and like he told me, he may not be writing messages back to everyone, but he is always available if you call him.

A lot of the people complaining the most have never even called, they just get mad when they don't get a pm or FB message back from him.
    The entire world does not operate via facebook. Telephones exist for a reason. And, for whatever reason, Paul has chosen to, for the moment, keep in contact via telephone (but people have to make the effort to call).

8. Like inkblast liked this post.
    nicholasville and danville ky. we have two locations
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have texted him several times and he was almost always good about getting back to me within the day. he was always courteous and explained the situation. However, I did go ahead and request a refund. I am hoping it comes. But as a person I feel like he is a good person. As far as a machine e builder, I can't really have an opinion, as I never got a machine.

Post Thanks / Like
    throwhammers - i have a baby too and a littl family ,i have to get the money for my family alone. I work from 10:30 to 22:00 oclock -sometimes to 24:00 !

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by darkness View Post
    throwhammers - i have a baby too and a littl family ,i have to get the money for my family alone. I work from 10:30 to 22:00 oclock -sometimes to 24:00 !
    Dude, I'm not trying to fight with you, I'm just saying if it's so important to everyone on here, if they are so sure they are being ripped off, then I'm sure they can find 10 minutes to call Paul (and actually get an answer or some information) instead of complaining over and over on here (which does nothing in terms of getting something done).

I talked to paul. If i get a machine I'll be super happy. If not, well, I lost out on that one. The money is long gone. I've stated my opinion on this enough times.

It's pretty simple. It's like investing in the stock market. If you can't afford to lose the money, don't invest (in the stock market or in a machine pre-sale). Maybe for some people this is a lesson learned, albeit a hard one.
    Everyone here are, hopefully, adults. There is a possibility to speak to the man himself. You can either use that possibility and get some answers, or don't and keep complaining to each other on here.

If I need more information, I'll call paul again, until then I'm not going to worry about it. Hopefully I get a machine, maybe I won't. Life goes on.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by throwhammers View Post
    Dude, I'm not trying to fight with you, I'm just saying if it's so important to everyone on here, if they are so sure they are being ripped off, then I'm sure they can find 10 minutes to call Paul (and actually get an answer or some information) instead of complaining over and over on here (which does nothing in terms of getting something done).

I talked to paul. If i get a machine I'll be super happy. If not, well, I lost out on that one. The money is long gone. I've stated my opinion on this enough times.

It's pretty simple. It's like investing in the stock market. If you can't afford to lose the money, don't invest (in the stock market or in a machine pre-sale). Maybe for some people this is a lesson learned, albeit a hard one.
    Everyone here are, hopefully, adults. There is a possibility to speak to the man himself. You can either use that possibility and get some answers, or don't and keep complaining to each other on here.

If I need more information, I'll call paul again, until then I'm not going to worry about it. Hopefully I get a machine, maybe I won't. Life goes on.
    Agreed. I'm over the frustration stage, so now there's only faith haha.