Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have always wait and say ...let him work but i See no one info ,no updates in all the time. Thats not OK -i will see to get my money back ,because any here is wrong !

Post Thanks / Like
    I also wanted a refund but seeing as PayPal only give you 40 days or so I just presume it's a lost cause. It's a tough one.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had a lot of expectations about this machine . Got a message a few months ago regarding color choice but nothing has showed up yet. Strange that he took the time to announce it and collect money for pre orders but no a single word after that. I have a hard time believing he will disappear. Most likely something happened... Hope we can hear some good news soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes I hope he is alright, as I'm sure we all do. But this has gone way past any sort of a reasonable time for response to any of us. Not one message, not one update in a long time. Just "im sending them out next week" time and time agian.

Maybe I have been spoiled by the customer service from the likes of you and Dan Kubin, but... I don't think anyone is being unreasonable here, it has soured me on the whole preorder thing.

I'm trying to not come across as a whiny bitch here, hell I stood behind him and have been maybe too vocal about letting him have the time he needs, but it really seems disrespectful knowing hes read my e-mails and has yet to respond to one of them.
    Sidewinders, MC2, Mc 14, MC13, Halo, Lollis, Specific, Diablo. Tried many more

5. Like tatu richie liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe he is in jail for a bit. Possibility...

nicholasville and danville ky. we have two locations
    Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone successfully gotten a refund of their money? At this point I'm tired of waiting. And I'm even more worried about customer service if the machine isn't working properly. If anyone has gotten their money back, could you please message me what channels you went through to do so. I would really appreciate it.

Post Thanks / Like
    We all got burned.i got a Facebook message from a guy saying that he finally got contact with "peezie" .he said he had no money for refunds...we all just got robbed...and like the like stated above, we will have no recourse when they don't perform and we need repairs...thanks for stealing from us...THE PEOPLE THAT SUPPORTED YOU!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Time for him to sell all his machining tools.and give us back our money!

10. Like tatu richie liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like

My 2 pesos...

Quote Originally Posted by nathan bauer View Post
    We all got burned.i got a Facebook message from a guy saying that he finally got contact with "peezie" .he said he had no money for refunds...we all just got robbed...and like the like stated above, we will have no recourse when they don't perform and we need repairs...thanks for stealing from us...THE PEOPLE THAT SUPPORTED YOU!!!
    It is 2 days before Christmas and, like most people, I am sure this isn't the calmest time of the year. I am personally withholding my opinions and calling him till a bit after the new year. We all have families and obligations to meet around this time, and blowing him up now certainly isn't improving the chances of things speeding up.

Maybe I am weird, but that money I sent him is out of sight, out of mind. I don't want to have been wasted, but if I wait another 3 months for this machine, it doesn't really affect me, you know? I don't think I have been ripped off, I just think he is a bit over his head trying to get these together.

Like any other start-up, I am sure he burned through that money for materials, changes, updates, unexpected issues, equipment etc. I wouldn't expect him to be sitting on a stack of it ready to give back.

For as intricate as the machine seems to be for a single builder, in comparison to bolting some stuff together and making a DD, that he doesn't want to see this thing completed. We have a couple people that have at least got their machine, every video he has shown has had dozens of the machines in various stages of production. I still think it will all happen... just slowly.

That's my 2 cents. Let it ride till the holiday's have calmed down and have a good holiday yourself.

12. Like inkblast, Ofeloner, AltarVinz, throwhammers liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Jack Steel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    something is deff. wrong here
    i know paul 'peezie' a bit , and i havent gotten in contact for some months now, we normally talk every week or so
    i didnt even buy a machine from him , so no reason for avoiding me swell ...

i know he is a man of his word , maybe except for the delivery dates and all ...
    i've never been burned by him in the past

i hope you guys get your stuff !

cheers

14. Like S_Trofatter, inkblast liked this post.