Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines peezie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I want to thank everyone for your support. You guys have been super patient with me and I am truly grateful. Your reward is a more solid design after some major changes. Good news is that you can pick your colors now. All the parts are ready to be anodized. Please visit my site which I set up to streamline keeping people up to date with progress. One more thing before you check out the site. So word has been getting around to the local artists around here and has gotten the attention of some major players in the biz. Long story short. I will be at the bay area tattoo convention at the Death Before Dishonor booth. I'll have a display up and machines to try out and for sale. Cost to me, 0$. Very supportive bunch of people who don't even know me. I am very grateful. No need to kickback anything either as they know I've been developing this machine for years with no income and have wiped out my savings. Very supportive community indeed. You guys have been very supportive also and I just want to say thanks. Means more to me than you know. Now go pick your colors. http://www.customtattoomachines.com/pages/pictures follow the instructions. Thanks for your time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yea i cant wait. Well done to you. And may the machine goddess shine down on your little machine baby.

3. Thanks peezie thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    What about the PM we had about color choice. Is it still ok or do I have to go on the site and choose them again?

5. Thanks peezie thanked for this post.
    Like peezie liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are all good Sammy.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can not wait to see a vid of this machine in action. did I miss one ? is there one? lol. id love to see this thing run. seriously check this thread everyday just to see if ive missed a video yet, lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome!!!! hopefully you don't get sick of hearing it but take it in a good way, I can't freaking wait!!! I haven't been this excited about the release of a machine for a while... And it looks like a solid piece of kit..... I wish you the best in sealing a great deal to secure a future full of new and exciting crazy machine making.........Great stuff

Post Thanks / Like
    Had 2 people ask to post pictures I guess because they are too lazy to click on a link lol.
    solid-colors.jpgsmoke-with-orange-splash.jpgpurple-with-black-splash.jpgsmoke-with-blue-splash.jpgsmoke-teal-with-silver-splash.jpg

10. Like nathan bauer, Jack Steel liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like

12. Like nathan bauer, Jack Steel liked this post.
    nicholasville and danville ky. we have two locations
    Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone heard from peezie lately? I was joust wondering if anyone knows how these beauties are progressing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Should be shipping from what I understand