Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by peezie View Post
    Thanks Bizarro for that and thanks to everyone for their patience. Here's an update before I do a real update later today also. I'm getting some machines put together to show some examples so people can pick colors so I got a long day ahead but here's some pics of whats ahead. All bodies are ready to be colored. Figured I give a taste of what's in store for you early supporters. Thanks again to everyone who's bought one or who has shown interest. Means a lot. And thanks for your patience. More pics coming later today and I'll explain the color options. Thanks.

Attachment 25940Attachment 25941
    These are everyones raw bodies finished and ready to be anodized.
    Attachment 25942
    This is dated early Sept. The body's haven't even been built yet or even coloured. like I've sead before if it takes 1 day to build one machine 50 machines you are looking at 50 working days. you are looking around the next few weeks to start seeing complete machines being delivered. And that's if nothings gone wrong. Yes he sould keep us in the loop and thats wrong not to but some people are crap at that admin stuff.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think that what the guys are asking here is not unreasonable. Keeping in touch with your customers (even through hard times in the biz) is the best way to gain trust and ensure a successful survival of the business, especially when you are just starting out. I think the complain in here is not so much about the time he needs to accomplish his builds but instead the lack of communication with the supporters that are helping him to launch his first production product.

I'm sure he will fulfill all orders and that perhaps he is extremely overwhelmed. I know what it is to think you have a finished product just to find out that you need more time to redesign parts, and in some situations, start over again!.
    But again, it will be nice to hear from him and see how the project is going.

I have been following this project since his first post have chatted with him. He has has put a lot of hours and resources into this project.

I am not worry about my deposit, I know he'll give us an update soon. Perhaps this needed to be pointed out by several members so he can take this subject into consideration and improve this aspect of the business in the future.
    Last edited by fkirons; 11-25-2014 at 11:38 AM.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    i never ever agree with preorder stuff, in any business......

4. Like urban tribe liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think he'll send it out sooner or later since so many people know him. He told me he'll send it out over 2 months ago and every 2 weeks or so I get an email same thing . He did return my call but we do have the same area code number, same thing. I've given up and just hope it'll happen.

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah i think it's just rude not to keep anyone updated. If he just said, guys things went wrong and there's gonna be a large delay i would've said fair enough, but I did write to him sometime ago (i think 1 month and a half or so)to find out roughly when he thought it would be sent out, and no reply.
    I've just asked for a refund and will keep that money for either the xion or another flite v2.......

Post Thanks / Like
    it took me 8 months to get my nuemas back in the day and one came without an air fitting becuase they were out of em. I got the run around constantly and was straight up lied to. I'll never give them another dime. I just pre-ordered the centri even though i was looking at this. it reminded me of the nuema situation so it turned me off. And centri had an exact ship date and threw in the foot switch even though i ordered 4 days before the ship date.

nicholasville and danville ky. we have two locations
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I'm trying to stay possative. ..but now I really wish I had pre-ordered a centri. I've always had great customer service and I love the machine. Bummer that I missed out. I'm thinking of requesting a refund on my raptor. Sammyfrog75, old you keep us posted on whether or not you are able to get your money back?

Post Thanks / Like
    I dunno if you guys watched the videos he made, they wer on facebook, he said on there that he will not be writing anything more on the internet, and he won't be doing updates because he felt so bad about the updates that he had made that didn't fall through..he did say tho that if anyone wanted to speak with him, not to do so over the computer,,and to just CALL HIM,.

10. Like throwhammers liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    but exeixt someone have this machine on his hands ?????

on his FACEBOOK page many people post about they want refaund money, weird

12. Like nathan bauer liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a order In with him it is said to be delivered on monday I also have a photo of it. I know he was having a hell of a time fitting the Pistons and was hand fitting them. I will post pics and a small review.

Thanks carlos

14. Like tatu richie, Ofeloner liked this post.