Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's my opinion that he may have underestimated the work it would take to get these to where he wants them. The only real issue for me is the lack of response, that got me worried.

HOWEVER that is good advice.

The mood has changed from annoyance to anger, in here and I hope that will get a response from him. I have no idea why there is a part of me that always wants to give people the benefit of the doubt. I may have hit my patience limitation, but that doesn't means hes trying to rip us off, he may just have a lot more to do that he expected.
    Sidewinders, MC2, Mc 14, MC13, Halo, Lollis, Specific, Diablo. Tried many more

nicholasville and danville ky. we have two locations
    Post Thanks / Like
    Agreed. I don't believe he is trying to rip anyone off. And in honesty I do believe we all will get our promised machine. I'm just getting a bit tired of waiting....

Post Thanks / Like
    There is a small update on the blog portion of the valient metalworks website... he gives a very brief explanation of why he's behind, offers an apology and his thanks for everyones support and patience and says the official launch will be in january.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    What puzzles me is he last visited this site on the 29th of October, and this was the place where he "launched" the Raptor...I would have thought he would be on here at least once a week, just to keep the "investors" informed...

6. Like tatu richie liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    yeah, it would only make sense to jump on here occasionally. If
    only to let people know he's still working on it (and not in jail).

It really makes no sense not to.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nathan bauer View Post
    We all got burned.i got a Facebook message from a guy saying that he finally got contact with "peezie" .he said he had no money for refunds...we all just got robbed...and like the like stated above, we will have no recourse when they don't perform and we need repairs...thanks for stealing from us...THE PEOPLE THAT SUPPORTED YOU!!!
    If you are listening to Tresmarias Rotary would take anything that dude says with a grain of salt. Hes been flapping his lips non stop with negative shit from day one.

Post Thanks / Like
    My main concern would not be the rumours or speculation, but the simple, unexplainable fact, that he has not got back to anyone through this forum...As I said, he has not been on here for 7 WEEKS....I am sorry, but, no one is that busy....

10. Like nivek liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really hope he ain't in jail or the hospital. I mean it's 450 bucks.but this doesn't feel like that kind of situation...

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    He isn't - that we would have heard about