Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel like Public Enemy...Don't believe the hype!

Post Thanks / Like
    I emailed and messaged.we wi see.i will keep other apprised of situation...but once again not too hopeful..

Post Thanks / Like
    Well its a one man band and I'm assuming it's taking a while to get things done and put together. He's not wanting a half finished machine put out and the first 50 was on a special offer to those who could wait. Look back a read the thread there is no promises on when it will be done or time scale. Yes he should be keeping us in the loop but I'm sure he's doing his best. I would like to get a great machine than a unfinished product.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you are worried about getting ripped off, or about setbacks to building a new machine or about a release date, then don't get involved in the pre-pay pre-release of a new machine. Wait until it's finished and out on the market.

I've been waiting (patiently) since February. I'm not worried about it. It's not keeping me from working and i can spare the money. That's why i got involved. As someone pointed out, the process is a one man show. The builder has responded to me whenever I messaged him. I had one of his coils and it was super nice. If you can't afford to get in on the pre-release, or can't stand to wait, then, as I said, wait for the machine to be released and get in on the second round.

When it's ready, it should be a killer machine. I've jumped on a couple of machines before they were out and tested and ended up with a machine full of problems. I'd rather wait and have it be perfect.

5. Like Jack Steel liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    He said they were anodizing 2 months ago.quite making excuses for him send me $460 and you can wait for the machine.i have been told 2 weeks 2 weeks for months now. I paid in JULY!!!! I just want my money back...I don't care how long it takes him to work I out all the kinks.

Post Thanks / Like
    He did say 3 weeks or was that just me....

Post Thanks / Like
    I too isn't worried and like throwhammers said if you can't wait don't get involved with the 1st release. I'm not making excuses for anyone but I've got my flitev2 s so I'm not being stopped from working. Not only that he's gave each person the personal choice of anodizing colours, not you are all having black which would have been a better and quicker choice. All 50 of us have paid back in July we are all in the same boat and wait is all we can do. And if one machine takes a day to make that's 50 work days, waiting on parts to be anodised to your own spec. It takes time. People have seen the machine at conventions working it's not a computer image you paid up front for. So stop winning contact him get your money back and let someone else take your place who's willing to wait.

Post Thanks / Like
    Send me money then.your opinion does not make me feel any less lied to or ripped off...

Post Thanks / Like
    contact him get your money back and let someone else take your place who's willing to wait.[/QUOTE]

I have tried several times !

nicholasville and danville ky. we have two locations
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not worried about waiting. No big deal for me. But the lack of replies to emails, or any updates on his site or on here is what's got me a little worried. I trust peezie though. So i will be patient and hope for the best.

12. Like nathan bauer liked this post.