Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines peezie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone, Paul here from Valiant Metal Works. I'm here to give everyone an update as to what is going on. I want to touch base
    on a couple of things and inform you guys where I'm at in regards to delivery of your machines which I know you've paid good
    money for. First off, you guys deserve more than what I've been giving in regards to being up to date and informed with the
    status of your machines. Talk is cheap and integrity and trust is worth more than anything. That is something that I haven't
    been giving and something that I've been losing and possibly lost with a lot of you. Saying something and not following through is
    not right regardless of intention or expectation. You guys are justified in how you feel and I'm not going to defend myself
    and give you excuses. Whenever I gave anyone times or dates for shipping, I did expect and intend to do so at those times. But
    like I said, expectation and intention means nothing really and for that I am sorry. You are right to feel wronged if you feel that
    way. You are right to feel cheated if you feel that way. I have been a douchebag in this debacle for sure. There are reasons for my actions
    but none that are justified as they were selfish reasons. Reasons that had to do with me not stressing and just focusing on getting these done
    and done right. I can honestly say that I have only been working on your machines non stop, everyday. No tattooing and no sidejobs. Im not running
    off with anyone's money. I sold a batch of 25 and that's it. Since then I've had no income. So holding off on shipping your machines has cost me more
    than you think. I'm not saying this to make you feel sorry for me. Simply stating where I'm at and what's going on. Shipping a couple machines out
    before Xmas and then taking Xmas off. After that, shipping a couple every couple of days until it's all done. Total time frame should be within 2 to 3
    weeks for everyone to have their machines. I don't want to give a solid date but I promise to keep you more informed on what's going on and that you'll have your
    machines soon. For the people that want refunds, I'll take care of you when I can and I can't put an exact time on that but just know that it will be
    as soon as possible as I've been borrowing money to get by. Again, not a good reason or excuse but just where I'm at with regards to that. I'll take care of that
    within a reasonable amount of time and not months out. If you have contacted me about a refund through email or pm on here or FB I will contact you right after xmas.
    In the future everything will all be explained as to what has been going on exactly but that is for another time. I'm not going to ask anything
    from you guys in terms of understanding. I just have to do what needs to be done. I'll be in touch more like I should've been from the start.
    I hold no ill will towards anyone. You guys are justified. Sorry for everything. Feel free to reply. I will answer everyone. I will be checking pms tomorrow.
    I'm not in jail or hurt but the stress just hit me harder than a freight train. I brought this on myself.

2. Like inkblast liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well there ya go guys.

nicholasville and danville ky. we have two locations
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you peezie.. this is what everyone wanted. I'm sure you have calmed some storms, including my own.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks paul.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, guys! Any updates of other people getting Raptors yet?

Post Thanks / Like
    i get nothing ...only he can not pay any back or need some time to get the money - than i write i wait to get a machine and thats.

Post Thanks / Like
    Does anyone have any new info on their machines yet? 2/3 through January and I haven't heard anything yet

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines peezie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi guys. Been shipping some machines every couple of days. Some people have gotten them. Some have asked if i want them to post an update of them receiving it. My stance is that i don't want to ask anyone to do anything on my behalf or to appease anyone for me but they are free to do as they want. Everyone will be getting their machines real soon is all I can say and that will depend where you're at on the order list. Thanks everyone for your patience.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the responce. Glad to hear they are going out and soon we can enjoy the fruits of your labor.

Post Thanks / Like
    May be in time for the opening of my new studio ooooosh..