Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines peezie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally ready to introduce the Raptor

05.JPG06.JPG07.JPG08.JPG09.JPG
    Pictured here are 3 raptors and swapped faces. The tensioner is a cock back tensioner. Pull back and it locks in. Push forward and it locks in and works like a rubber band. No screwing or unscrewing. 2 types of pistons shown here. The purple one has a solid piston and the others have adjustable pistons. The potruding portion on the top face protects the tensioner and the nipple from ever getting damaged in case it drops. These aren't standard colors, these are custom for the first batch and wont be made like this except on special occasions. 5 stroke settings with some adjustments but you don't need to install any extra parts. 2.5-4.7 stroke settings. This is not swash driven like almost all other vertical rotaries. Taking pre orders for 450$ and this will include 2 faces and one body. The 2 faces will be an adjustable piston and a solid piston. So 1 each. This is a public testing phase to get feedback. Official launch I'm shooting for September but may push it back as I make everything here by myself and it is a lot of work. Lead time right now is 3 to 4 weeks max. Could possibly start shipping some in 2 weeks. Only taking a limited amount of orders. In the process of taking a video so you can see how it runs. 3 years of R&D to make this and it has been tiresome. Building this machine has cost me a lot. Not just financially. I hope you guys appreciate the effort as I wanted this to be solid. Hits very different from other rotaries thanks to the mass of the pistons. The internal piston on the adjustable is 5/16 like your tube stem. The solid piston is 3/8 and weighs a little more than the adjustable piston. Yes it pushes carts too. Earlier prototypes were made to test the mechanics and these are the final ones with all the bells and whistles like adjustable stroke, detachable face, cock back tensioner. If anyone is interested hit me up. I accept paypal only at this time. I do have a waiting list but I won't contact anyone until I have machines in hand and that will be after this first batch which wont be many. After this batch I have to tool up to streamline the process. You'll have to be on the waiting list which is more than a month and a half of work so you'll have to wait at least 2 months if you don't get in on this first batch. I want to say thanks to Throwhammers, he's been waiting a couple months patiently without bugging me lol and his machine has been paid for thanks to an auction benefit he donated for. Thanks for your patience bro. You'll have one of the first ones. I'm gonna add 2 more color schemes in the next week so you don't need to choose colors now. I anodize in house so anything goes when it comes to colors on this first batch. Tensioner wheel will be slightly different and the adjustable screw on the piston will be different in case anyone is wondering. The drive mechanism has been tested for months and is solid. Thanks for your time. Any questions just ask. More pictures coming and a video soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    01.JPG02.JPG03.JPG04.JPG
    Button on the bottom releases the face. Locks in tight so no unwanted movement.

3. Like nathan bauer liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    10.JPG
    Testing colors as we speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Those look AWESOME!

6. Like Machined Ink liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't wait to check out a video!

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can I get one yet!!!!???haha. Been waiting for this machine. Looks so amazing. Glad to see some different/unique finishes.
    Last edited by asA; 07-16-2014 at 01:04 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    killa look man
    respect peezie...

Post Thanks / Like
    Look great, I really like the spattered color on the rear body parts. Congrats

Post Thanks / Like
    Those look amazing! Im sure it will be worth the wait!

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the purple and green one, reminds me of the joker, lol. these look amazing. and the fact that you get two face plates, giving you the option on give/no give and having the adjustable stroke, is spectacular! I hope you make these for a long while, id love to get one in a couple months. really anxious to hear feed back on these, and check out a vid. whats the sound like on these?