Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep I think he was out to just recoup the money he spent on the materials and never was going to send any thing out. Shame could have spent the money at fkiron on a direct x ... but no machine no money. We all got ripped off.

Post Thanks / Like
    The thing that seems to be happening in all industries now is preordering. It's stupid in my opinion. Why do I have to pay for something in advance so I can cover your material costs so you can make an assload of money. I don't agree with it one bit.

It's happening in the video game industry too. Preorder a game and it gets pushed back and some even get cancelled. This is just a shame I hope all involved have it made right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I emailed him a while ago but never heard back. Coming up on two years of waiting. If he eventually delivers, great. But I've pretty much chalked it up as a loss. Sucks, I had high hopes for this machine and for Paul.

The other frustrating thing about preorders is it seems almost like beta testing. You pay to get one of the first batch and support the builder. And a few weeks later they come out with an improved version that's better than the preorder. I'll be waiting to see how a machine performs and what upgrades happen before I buy a new one, from here on out.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you ever see it or him. I don't know how people can be like that. You got to have some thick skin to do this to at least 50 people. Then still goto conventions and if you ever sort it out you can't sell it as the 50 will be out for blood. We should keep the thread going so it keeps it the eye so people might have other info.. If they see him about.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm pretty positive he has refunded most people's moneys a long time ago.

Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't receive a refund or a machine..

Post Thanks / Like

Finally ready to introduce the Raptor

Quote Originally Posted by asA View Post
    I'm pretty positive he has refunded most people's moneys a long time ago.
    I never received a refund either.

Nor any communication, whatsoever.

Post Thanks / Like
    How can you say you're pretty positive he refunded most people?!? I heard nothing from him and i tried to contact him just like quite a few people.
    but hey you're pretty positive he refunded most prople.... Oh good! I feel so much better about the bloke!
    Thing is we are in a special type of industry! Yes it's "stupid" to pay in advance but the reason i did it is because i'm an honest hard working person who tried to support the little guy and expected to be treated with respect by a peer.....
    Anyway, apparently he refunded most people. I must count for nothing in this equation then....

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    On the buy sell trade group on facebook he was responding to people and offered a refund like 6 months ago. I had just saw almost everyone there was saying they had received a refund. I guess there is more people out there that hadn't received one. Sorry.

I called and texted the number on his site and he responded no problems.

nicholasville and danville ky. we have two locations
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah. I would love to get my refund. No such luck