Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of course you can call him. Maybe not right now, but you can certainly find a time when you are awake and he should be too (16 hours difference right?).

Yes, he should respond to emails, yes, he should respond to FB messages. But he doesn't. It's been said he answers when you call, so, if there is so much stress, call him.

Everyone is so bent out of shape about this thing... it was a pre-order. Of the first batch of a brand new machine. Being hand built by one guy in his garage/machine shop. This was not a secret.
    Not having this machine is not keeping me (or I suspect any of you) from working. If it has, well, it's your own fault for ordering a machine that wasn't even in production yet.
    I bought in because i had the money and it won't make or break me. Yes, it is taking WAY longer than he initially said. Whatever. Cheyenne pushed back the launch of their pen and they have more than 1 dude researching, designing, marketing, and producing them.

I also don't think pressuring him to send a machine before he is ready and then complaining that it seems unfinished is fair. Of course it seems a little unfinished, he was pressured to send it out early!

Guys, I hope he comes through for those of you who want your money back.
    I got a message from him awhile back thanking me for being patient and telling me he would send one to me as soon as he had one ready since i was the first to pay for one.
    I thanked him and told him that I wouldn't mind waiting longer if sending that machine out to someone else would pacify them. And I don't mind waiting. Hopefully that machine finds its way to one of you guys.

Post Thanks / Like
    Great So it's at least 2 people who have it.. 23 left haha

Post Thanks / Like
    I weighted more than 8 years on a custome build and am okay with that the machine was a gift and well with the weight, for those of you that paid up front with a supposed time of delivery is wrong on the builders part it does seem however that he is trying to make it right only tune and pathcence will tell

4. Like nivek liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone hear anything about this? I'm still awaiting response. Just curious if anyone else has had machines/money back or if we are all still waiting?

Post Thanks / Like
    no , after the big trouble and the warm words from the builder to make it better is all the same - he have only a week showing he will make all better but after the week is all the same -but i have seen the machine for trade or sale on a tattoo page and some other the send it back - so some have get the machine or parts7

7. Like jasonadelinia liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    He promised within 30 days he would refund the money back. That was at the beginning of January. I said cool but if it's not going to happen and it's going to take longer then to just drop a line...... Nothing. To be honest you shouldn't even think you'll get it back..... If it comes great otherwise well you lost money...... But he's a great guy appearently and how dare us complain about feeling ripped off when we have.....
    What a world. We excuse the wrong people but slam the ones who did the right thing.... Go figures.......

Post Thanks / Like
    I am glad i didn't jump on this train, which i sure thought about!

Post Thanks / Like
    I know for a fact no one is getting ripped off.. I would just take it as a lesson learned.. At least he's making sure everyone is getting a quality product and not putting something out their that is going to break or be upgraded to a better version in a month

11. Like nivek liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I, m actually talking about my refund. Thats honorable he wants to take more time to make it perfect but maybe he shoulda not promised for the second time something he knew he couldn, t honour...... and thats the refund I, m talking about........
    Lesson learned..... don, t trust peoples word or promises. They mean shit!

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm still waiting too :/ hurry or I'll gladly accept a refund no questions asked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com