Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines FRANCO VESCOVI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Cheyenne Adaptor for Bishop Rotary Available Now

Now you can easily use the Cheyenne Hawk “Hand Grip” or the “Flex Grip” with your Bishop!
    This adapter is a perfect fit when using your Bishop Rotary with the Cheyenne Hawk “Hand Grip” or the “Flex Grip”. Simply insert the adapter on the Bishop Rotary, tighten all the way, and then easily use the Hawk Grip with your machine.
    tubeplus1.jpgIMG_7420.jpg

Available Now - BUY HERE

2. Like The Limey, Jack Steel, DougHardy, AltarVinz liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    that's cool!
    Sarenity Tattoo. 4350 24thAve. Ste.802, Mailbox 119. Fort Gratiot, MI 48059. (810)385-2222 www.SarenityTattoo.com

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Jack Steel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    dont forget to take out the stay up spring before

ps. how come theres like 400+views and no comments???...

Post Thanks / Like
    jack steel, pry because there are a few adaptors on the market already would be my guess. but what I see with this one that I don't see with the other ones already out is how this one doesn't seem to add gobs of length to the overall length of he grip. also im not quite sure that the others on the market have the rubber o ring either. in any event Franco/bishop rotary is known for quality products that are easy to get behind! this is definitely the version id go with if I were looking

Post Thanks / Like
    kinda useless. i just threw it on a kingpin dd and the weight of the machine just lets the machine swing around from the easy click of the hawk grip. i tried wrapping it and it's a lil better but still sucks and i won't be using the two i bought. waaaaaah
    WP_20141205_15_01_41_Pro.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreviltattoo View Post
    kinda useless. i just threw it on a kingpin dd and the weight of the machine just lets the machine swing around from the easy click of the hawk grip. i tried wrapping it and it's a lil better but still sucks and i won't be using the two i bought. waaaaaah
    What do you want for them? I might have a project where I could mod one a bit to work if the price is right.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines FRANCO VESCOVI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreviltattoo View Post
    Just so you know, that issue is due to the Cheyenne grip moving when it should be locking Into place. Either way I feel bad you can't get a use out of your purchase. Feel free to have a free credit on my site for what you paid for the 2 adaptors. Thank you. [email protected]

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Steel View Post
    dont forget to take out the stay up spring before

ps. how come theres like 400+views and no comments???...
    This is also one of the few publicly visible sections of the site minus the server hosted image attachments (gotta be logged in to see those fully) . This site gets a surprising amount of organic traffic.