Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines FRANCO VESCOVI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ Harper View Post
    they are all copying Neotat really , just because you put a different cover , Neo has been using the slider for like 2 decades and everybody else just put a fancy space age anodized cover .
    before anyone, there was the "Revolution" rotary machine by huck spaulding. This was the 'First" OG linear rotary machine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yes...I remember...at that time it was almost impossible to get one ...here in germany at least...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ Harper View Post
    they are all copying Neotat really , just because you put a different cover , Neo has been using the slider for like 2 decades and everybody else just put a fancy space age anodized cover .
    I don't believe its just a fancy space age anodized cover, if that wer true then they would all run the same??. Some of these dudes put a lot of swet and blood into there machines, and some run alot better then others,, some of them yes I agree are straight rip offs, but not ALL are copying,, just my opinion.

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah but these guys literally took franco's bishop and wrote their name on it!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by skullsugar@lucky13 View Post
    yeah but these guys literally took franco's bishop and wrote their name on it!!
    Yeah,, for surely fuck those dudes..that's bull shit,