Thread: Hi guys ;)

Post Thanks / Like

Hi guys ;)

Hello how are you?

My name is Ed and i started tattooing like 3 years ago. I used coils, but tried some rotary brands and i like them too, looking for a good one for outlining. Have some brands on my head but i heard very good things about Dan Kubin rotaries.

I´m registered months ago, but just reading and learning...

I wish you a nice day guys.
    Last edited by eduki; 02-11-2015 at 03:55 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanx..and you to,, Yes, Dan Kubin makes the best liner rotary,, look into a sidewinder,dd, mc2, or an mc14..all great liners..

Post Thanks / Like
    Hola hombre.. welcome to the forum.. it's a very informative place, full of good guys who in my experience love to help and share experiences, opinions and support..
    Yes, Dan Kubin machines are very good, and if you get one I'm pretty sure you'll be impressed..
    I use one of his direct drive machines (3.5 stroke) everyday for everything.. I use it with ttech cartridges and ttech grip.. fantastic combo.. clean, smooth and constant.
    Have a good day too eduki

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks a lot guys, looking for a sidewinder and MC2
    ATS, que tal? I also like the direct drive but i already have the Hawk Thunder, wich i love!
    I am in contact with the Dan´s friend in UK (Ben) but... it´s hard sometimes even have an email reply from him! But i hope to have them soon...

Post Thanks / Like
    I just have received my mc2 2 days ago , i was impressed how easy it lined it was on a leg , so now try some more difficult spots. But i already order a Mc 14 , gonna try for collorpacking .

Post Thanks / Like
    It's true, the mc2 and sidewinder are one-pass liners. I like my mc2 for the fine lines, it has low vibration and a nice balance to it.
    The sidewinder is a beast. It's especially great for larger liners. It's small and not too heavy but the mc2 feels more balanced in my hand.

I have tried bng and color with both but had my issues. The sidewinder hits too hard and rakey unless its tuned down, then it doesn't line as well. My mc2 is a 4mm so it's a little rakie in my hands.

Anybody know if Dan will sell the stroke cams seperately? I'd like to try a 3.5mm on my mc2.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by poleson View Post
    It's true, the mc2 and sidewinder are one-pass liners. I like my mc2 for the fine lines, it has low vibration and a nice balance to it.
    The sidewinder is a beast. It's especially great for larger liners. It's small and not too heavy but the mc2 feels more balanced in my hand.

I have tried bng and color with both but had my issues. The sidewinder hits too hard and rakey unless its tuned down, then it doesn't line as well. My mc2 is a 4mm so it's a little rakie in my hands.

Anybody know if Dan will sell the stroke cams seperately? I'd like to try a 3.5mm on my mc2.
    I highly doubt he would sell u a cam,, but Im sure he would change it for u if u threw him some loot and mailed him your machine..

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome!

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys for all the info you´re great