Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sammy I have both the edge x and the flite v2. I prefer the edge for line work. It's like a laser. It also packs and blend's very well but I prefer my flite v2 for color blending and black and grey work. For the way I tattoo it just feels more natural. I've done some nice work with my edge x as far as blends and black and grey also but the flite v2 was a more natural feel for me. Both machines are great and it really will depend on your style which would work better or more naturally for you. I could use both for whatever but there would be a little learning curve. Why bother when I can just set them both up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyfrog75 View Post
    How's the edge x compared to the flite V2?
    This is a bit hard... Both are really great systems. The Edge X has the edge (no pun intended) over the Flight when it comes to quickly being able to change the hit of the needle for sure (a turn of a dial as opposed to having to change out the push rod), and the Edge X also has the ability to use disposable tubes and the Cheyenne grip with no extra hardware. Both are great performing machines, and I've been using them in combination for a while now. I know this seems like a cop-out answer, but at this point it's really down to personal preference. You simply won't go wrong with either.

Post Thanks / Like
    ok so i know I'm not a heavily active member in the forum but I've been thinkin.... dangerous i know! lol all these companies bishop fk irons kingpin electric ink etc have made a disposable cartridge grip. which i think is a great idea bc I've seen carts fail. I'm always concerned with cross contamination so even if u cold sterile or autoclave your hawk stylus or whatever grip u have....wouldnt it be great if one of these companies made a disposable grip for the new and obviously upcoming pen style machines??? am i alone in this thought???

Post Thanks / Like
    it's actually ok. the bala betis has i guess the 2mm give and it's perfect in terms of packing and blending colours. Too much give seems a little pointless... but then again....;.

Post Thanks / Like
    Any updates on the Xion? I have the Direkt and Edge X, but still looking at getting a pen machine. Would like to stick with all Spektra because how awesome they are

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gaston .. its been 7 months .... just curious if its gonna be adj stroke ( on the fly? )
    Just one little bone.. please...
    Owner/Artist @ Zodiac Tattoo Studio
    www.facebook.com/zodiac951

7. Like acink liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    As above,
    Been waiting so long and I wont make the jump on another pen style machine till this is released please give us a bit of news LOL

9. Like AltarVinz liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any update on this?? I've heard nothing but top notch customer service from these guys so I'd like to hold out on getting a new machine till this guy comes out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Butternuts View Post
    Any update on this?? I've heard nothing but top notch customer service from these guys so I'd like to hold out on getting a new machine till this guy comes out.
    I was told yesterday "it won't be out until next year, that's all I can say"

Knows Whats Up! thesmokingmirror's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    the hawk pen is an excellent machine its worth getting for anyone wanting a pen style machine