Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cartridges

Post Thanks / Like
    so what do ya think, bro?

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I tried them for a while and there were pros and cons for me>. I used them for pieces that I needed more than one size needle per machine, the ease of switch out was great and convenient. But the cost and lack of stock (regularly) made it just not worth it for me. I tried the t tech - and was happy enough with the needles but to me, the cost and the hassle with not being able to get what I needed for day to day tattooing made me get rid of it.

Also the convenience was marred by the fact I had to scrub tubes, there was comprimise to make it work for me.

I have 30+ machines, I got in the habit of having one set up ready to go, and another set up and tuned the same way just in case, or if I wanted to use two types of needle groups. I have similar still going today with my rotaries.
    With the amount of machines, and preference for disposable tubes (hand issues) it just became - "so I am paying more to continue to scrub and not have needles that I need" it just became a hassle and the last thing I need in my life is yet another hassle. With the lack of choices in companies, and places to get the needles (out of stock way too often for me) I need it was just not worth it to me.

The fact that I can buy a GOOD needle and dis. tube from a supplier that I KNOW tattoos just made me sell it.

I like keeping as much of my money in "house" as I can, and cheyanne has done nothing for tattooing (as I see it) other than make money off us.

I have no grudge against guys that do use them, they just weren't worth the hassle or the cost to me.

YES I realize now there are more options and disposable for them now, but again - I have no interest in driving the cost up, when I can use a second machine and second dis. tube for LESS than one cart set up with two needles.

Post Thanks / Like
    i hear ya, they have really improved the stocking issue, haven't had any problems or delays for months now, i really think they got it going now. and there are more and more disposable cart grips out now, fki, bishop, tatsoul, ego.... not everything is for everyone, but still want to know what you think when you get a chance brandonmull.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am digging em!

Post Thanks / Like
    A friend gave me a handful of carts and a grip about a week ago. I've been using them with a Beast for color and lining some and with a bishop for b/g. Pretty happy about it so far. I ordered a ton Friday, so I hope it all pans out. I haven't tried them with the Centri yet, but I will Tuesday.