Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well i have some airbrush works around here, funny because i have been payed for them but the customers didn´t come for them (and this was like 5 months ago) But i think it´s not very related with Tattooing... well maybe kind of ...

Do you guys think it´s ok to post them? i´m pretty new at the forum and don´t want to cross the rules )

Post Thanks / Like
    Ralf Nonnweiler and some big names have start with airbrush. Its helps to get the right eye for details and to chose the right contrast ,brighness in a Tattoo

Post Thanks / Like
    There is a general off topic section and a section about painting. So post away

Post Thanks / Like
    Haha try looking at my Instagram or my website or even my Facebook, most of my airbrushing is on there.. Ive airbrushed since I was 19, I'm a custom paint sprayer by trade, I've worked for lotus cars spraying clear coat, then I airbrushed mostly helmets back in the 90s, I used super 63 then which I loved and hated because deVilbiss used rubber 'o ' rings to seal, using thinners would swell the rubbers up letting less to the tip, spent more money on little 'o' rings than any thing else. I got out of airbrushing for a while now I've got a nice small silent compressor and I use iwata hp-ch, iwata cr, I've been airbrushing ink on silk with using free hand stencils and just freehand. ....
    Last edited by hellraiser6662; 09-08-2014 at 09:14 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Some of my stuff...

3_zpsdeb59fd4.jpg5_zpsff05e9a1.jpg5c_zps29f90ba7.jpg9_zps29c93240.jpg

you can watch it also on this last issue (sep/oct) of AirbrushAction Magazine, but here the pics are better i guess
    Last edited by eduki; 09-09-2014 at 09:20 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Stellar work man, that's awesome of you to share

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks mate... I'm new at the forum and didn't know that is there anyone loving airbrushing, but now that I know I'll post something more (I'm typing with the fckng phone right now)