Post Thanks / Like

NeoTat Vivace question

I have a black NeoTat Vivace that doesn't have the "Vivace" engraved on it. Does anyone know if they were made without the engraving, maybe in their earlier runs? It runs and feels like a actual Vivace however I don't know enough about them to know for sure. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like
    ive never saw them without the vivace on the side, not to say that im an expert on the vivace or anything. there is the stroke length on the motor housing with a series of dots, also.best bet is to call ray at neotat

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    sound strange, can u post a pic please ???? and where u get this machine from ???

Post Thanks / Like
    Does it at least have Neotat engraved on one side of it? Like "No Iron Machines" said, a picture of both sides & the bottom would help us.
    The sooner you don't care what other people think about you, the better off you will be. aerochild.com

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have seen the very early ones with no engraving or stamping on them but many of these where given to artists for the early testing stages. Photos of it would be good. I did photos for the neotat postcards they use at shows and I was sent a blank unbranded black Vivace body from Ray just for the photography. It went back to him when we wrapped up the photo project.

Post Thanks / Like
    Admin, you can remove this please. I spoke with NeoTat and verified it's authenticity. They emailed me back saying that some machines do make it out without the engraving. It does have the NeoTat stamped into the body. Thank you all.