Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^I've heard this sort of thing. Basically, all rotaries with special equipment required have a chip making it so. Just remove this chip and resolder the connections and it's good to go with anything.

2. Like Sarenity Tattoo liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    So what your saying is that if i remove the chip i can run cheyenne carts without the jumpstart cable??

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey guys,

im not using a foot switch and run the ems 400, my thunder sometimes start with a cart in it sometimes it doesnt, iff not then i pull the cart out for one sec and it runs and i push it in while running, i run it between 10 and 11 depending...it doesnt bother me at al...its a matter of a second.

i think using a footswitch with most power supplies it makes you need a startcable...or iff you use your footswitch as a on off button just pull the cart out and push it in

i love the thin lightweight cable of the cheyenne, when using 2 machines it sucks because the others dont have that awesome lightweight short cable , that rca plug is way to big and heavy and long most of the time

i would love to see some solutions for using both together, the cheyennes jack and rca, or a switch, i hate switching cables!!

i dont wanna open my cheyenne and make a conversion and make it even longer with an rca cable.
    For example the shape/balance of the flite v2 is great untill you put the rca in...the whole shape is gone

I think it should be possible to make that rca plug short and lightweight.

Am i the onlyone feeling like this???

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Jack Steel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    the *chip * you guys is a cirquit board stopping any current over 12volt going in to the motor ...
    thats all ...

as far as making a shorter RCA its not on the market , because the male lead of the rca is also calculated on the length of the recieving part of the rca.

Post Thanks / Like
    I make my own RCA cords and use some pretty thin material that holds up just fine. Not quite as light as the Cheyenne cord but close. I'll take a pic when I get to the shop today.

Post Thanks / Like

Very lightweight and easy to make on the cheap.

Post Thanks / Like
    @Jacksteel then thats why i think those rc's suck hahah...they (need) to be way to big and heavy...i think the smaller jacks are great iff people get them to deliver enough constand power for every rotary it would be an advantage...iff cheyenne get there powerfull thunder to run smooth with it.

why using that big rc with that thick heavy non flexible cable that disbalance a lightweight machine instead of a 90 degree or regular lil jack plug?

@Bizarro12 that flite v2 shape is like every rotary again when sticking that long ass rc cable in it...the 90 degrees rc is probably a lil better for the flite.

Btw the lighter cheaper rc cables tend to break fast, sometimes your lucky but i hate when it hapends in a piece halfway

iff i wanna use my thunder and flite on a piece for a diffrent setup i need to switch cables and i think that sucks!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm telling you bishops cord is light weight(not Cheyenne light weight) very well made product, best cord I've ever used honestly, would be cool if he made a 90° as an option though for just such issues

10. Like Ofeloner liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cagelavey View Post
    I'm telling you bishops cord is light weight(not Cheyenne light weight) very well made product, best cord I've ever used honestly, would be cool if he made a 90° as an option though for just such issues
    Its nice bishop made a lighter version of the rc, i guess franco feels me just a little on this one hahahaa
    I never had a problems with cheyennes cables and i ride my chair a 100times over that lil cable.
    I would change all my machines to jack iff this is possible...and easy

Post Thanks / Like
    Mod yer Cheyenne to RCA" It runs way way smoother with no jumpo fucko cable" get the Bishop rca cord..and yer fuckin set!!! The cord is light as fuck and isnt gonna brake easy,, and as the great Zohan would say,, the material is silky smooth,,it doesn't snag on anything , best rca cord I've ever used..