Post Thanks / Like

Some more airbrushing... "Gorilla"

I´ve lost some of the intermedium step by step pictures (have them on another computer maybe)
    It also appeared on the airbrush magazine, but this was some years ago. It was a metal panel for a custom locker.

Hope to find the finished picture once mounted the locker, it was very beautiful.

IMG_1579_zpsfaae9135.jpgIMG_1638_zps60a0a138.jpgIMG_1747_zps66f59d7d.jpgDSC_0309_zps11aa9ea8.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    great work!!

3. Like eduki liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice to see the progression. Did you scratch the texture of the fur with a needle or razor or is it all airbrush?

5. Like eduki liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Owisden

In this case the painting is done with House of Kolor over a metal panel, so with this solvent paint there´s no scratching or erasing methods... it was finally cleared, , if you use any of these techniques the result would be a disaster. Just painted hair by hair the fucking fur hehe, and also had to go again with darker tones, and again, and again... , but it´s done years ago, if i would have to repeat it today, i know some shortcuts or tips to save time with the fur.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well the fur looks awesome. Not the easiest way to approach it but it looks awesome.

8. Like eduki liked this post.