Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes thats 719 GBP with the vat - 1096 USD -but thats way to much for a rotary

Post Thanks / Like
    so we have buy with a coworker one of this Machine - and i have to say ,very bad experience. Its comes in a paperbox and a pack lube and a Allen key but no manual or any infos about the volts ,motor or what to lube in wich time. The machine run slow and more soft ,like a spirit. Great for Shading but not more. After trying it 1h with 12 to 14v for lining its get hot , maybe to much volt ? i dont knowing. The Machine weight around 210g with all.
    When starting the machine starts very slow and get faster with time.

The RCA adapter looks very used -quality is ok ,but not great. After cleaning the grip in ultraschal and alcohol the metal looks grey ,tarnished and stained. Not really to clen with alcohol maybe. Never before get this effects with other grips or machines.

I have send a lot mails for support to get the infos for voltage or maintenance -but no reply. My mail for order was very fast replyed - on FB i see they have seen it but dont reply too. My questions because the grip on immortal -no info or reply.

All i can see - for this money a very bad experience !

3. Like eduki liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    wow.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Scarey deal buying a new untested machine... especially one this expencive.

Post Thanks / Like
    Damnz,,,that sucks,,sorry to hear that,

Post Thanks / Like
    my after some trouble we get it running and its very similar to a cheyenne for me (thunder). We notice some carts dont fit the grip and some times the grip is to short for my hands. My best Buy and the machine that i love more and more is the Sinner. Its lines like my sidewinders but without any trouble, rubberband issue or grommets. Only plug and play and on some fat areas and bubble gum skin

With carts really great. I have do my stroke bigger to 5mm and 4.5 - and on the bad areas i love it. Lines like a laser but can do very soft shading and running very fast - i let it run on 135hz with 8,3 to 9,5v but its can run faster without vibration much. When runnung slower (120 -135hz) is almost no vibration. Great work from sinner. Some artist works with the immortal from the studio but i see the machines looks different and i dont knowing. Its very bad to get a machine without any infos or papers and later zero support. With sinner i have get always fast response and papers + infos i need.

For me -thats a lot very good machines out like sinner , scribe or johns and maybe the new evater -the immortal ist not worth the money and i would prefer other over it. And whats the lifetime garanty when no one reply or no support avaiable is !
    When you have a issue -no one interest from immortal

8. Like ATS liked this post.