my after some trouble we get it running and its very similar to a cheyenne for me (thunder). We notice some carts dont fit the grip and some times the grip is to short for my hands. My best Buy and the machine that i love more and more is the Sinner. Its lines like my sidewinders but without any trouble, rubberband issue or grommets. Only plug and play and on some fat areas and bubble gum skin

With carts really great. I have do my stroke bigger to 5mm and 4.5 - and on the bad areas i love it. Lines like a laser but can do very soft shading and running very fast - i let it run on 135hz with 8,3 to 9,5v but its can run faster without vibration much. When runnung slower (120 -135hz) is almost no vibration. Great work from sinner. Some artist works with the immortal from the studio but i see the machines looks different and i dont knowing. Its very bad to get a machine without any infos or papers and later zero support. With sinner i have get always fast response and papers + infos i need.

For me -thats a lot very good machines out like sinner , scribe or johns and maybe the new evater -the immortal ist not worth the money and i would prefer other over it. And whats the lifetime garanty when no one reply or no support avaiable is !
When you have a issue -no one interest from immortal