Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Heath View Post
    Sorry but you guys are acting like women about this. Not you Drevil. Like Bizarro said, a topical sterilant will do just fine. You've taken blood born pathogens training I'll assume so you should know that this shit works just fine. It's used in hospitals. And like he said, if you don't like it, then autoclave them. A 20 minute cycle is no more time than getting a drawing prepped, stenciled and you set up. I have been using ONE just fine now for weeks but I also only tattoo one large piece a day. And I'm getting a few more soon just because I want to autoclave them. It's not complicated.
    You just said that topical was just fine & then 5 sentences later said that you were getting more grips so that you could autoclave them.
    The sooner you don't care what other people think about you, the better off you will be. aerochild.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Here we have specific regulations regarding the autoclave cycle, a complete cycle takes 90 minutes and before that you have to let it soak for at least half an hour, plus the fact we need to do all this in another room dedicated only to sterilization purposes. The autoclave has to be proofed often and tested each day and it end up being really expensive if you need to build another room on top of that. On the other hand when you have finished your tattoo with disposable grips, you throw everything in the medical waste and you're done with it, hence the need for me to find good and comfortable disposable grips that would work nicely with an inkecta or a cheyenne and ttech.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cagelavey View Post
    the tatsoul one isn't as pretty but it's $20 compared to $50. I did just ordered 2 of the opposite adapters from bishop so i can use the cheyenne grips on other machines