Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope nobody is sleeping on the new centri COBRA!

Write now he is offering a great deal on pre-orders.This machine is gonna be insane as fuck.I can allready tell from useing the centri v2 with the mag mod, the way he has redesighned/engineerd it, Its gonna be the ultimate bad ass mother ship machine..iam too excited..and that foot peddle is sexy as fuck. .

2. Thanks Cyberitual thanked for this post.
    Like Cyberitual liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    got to admit, now that its designed for cart use also, im very excited to see how this one goes! have always thought the look of these machines was unique and individual in every aspect. the foot peddle looks crazy sick! cant wait for the reviews on this one

4. Like Cyberitual liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do not know if any of you know what the Black Knight Satellite is, but look at this! it looks like the Centri!Screen Shot 2014-10-16 at 2.22.06 PM.jpg

6. Like Cyberitual liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a NASA project and the guy on the screen is showing a real centri because it looks similar to the satellite

Post Thanks / Like
    After running the original Centri, (I had two), I would never, ever run another, but, I am glad to see People are liking this version...

9. Like tattooange liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a shame, skinmech, because the mag mod means this is my ideal machine. I had 2 v1s also both which never quite hit the spot. Same issue with the silicone on V2, but now it's seriously the best machine I've ever used. No need for others. Hits as well as any coil, as consistent as a rotary, but way less skin trauma and quickest, brightest healing I've ever seen. Seriously IMO the best machine you can get. I just want the pre order deal for machine only, because I only use wireless foot pedal. No need for the pedal, I'd rather just a discounted machine price.

11. Like Cyberitual liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hits as well as any coil,....I doubt that,But, as I said, I wish Mike well...

Post Thanks / Like
    Hits better than coils, and cuts healing time in half, I love seeing peoples reaction while tattooing them, especialy my clients who have had lots of previouse work done, they are allwayz shocked at how mutch it doesn't hurt compaired to other machines.

14. Like Cyberitual liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not a nasa project, that thing has been circling our world a very long time. Radio signals were picked up from it in 1899.

16. Like Cyberitual liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yea that's actually my first attempt from 2024 to send a Centri back in time to our present day. It wasn't a complete failure. The beeping is actually its gps so i could find it, unfortunatly it only has about a mile radius left in its power supply since i sent it back almost 100 years before i was born. Hey im learning....

18. Like Ofeloner liked this post.