Administrator/The Site Owner The Sheriff Alie K's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

New neotats! So much excite!

My coworker, Kevin bought me 2 neotats as a tip for tattooing him for the last 2 months. You can't really appreciate them from the picture, but one is a lovely turquoise with silver hardware, and one is copper-colored with brass hardware, in medium stroke and long stroke respectively. ZOMG can't wait to use them!!!

Ray was super awesome to work this out with Kevin (who's not a tattooer, but works in the same shop as me). You don't always find awesome people like that.

It's difficult to say what was better - the contents inside, or the box wrapped in a bunch of dicks (pages from a magazine Kevin got at the Condom Shack two stores down)

Not too bad for a GIRL, eh?

Daddio Dude I build Tattoo Machines rjdadio's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    A Girl...eh....hmmm, yeah sure. The condom adverts did make it!

This reminds me........

See, I live in this old Arizona mining town where they don't have two nickles to rub together and everything is falling apart. So I suggest an idea for a little economic development to the town manager.
    In Arizona, prostitution is against the law.....like most places, and the town owns an old boarding house that in it's day had the part of the old west going on....

So my idea was that the town open "the condom store" where you would have friendly attendants who would help you try out or show the customers how to use condoms, and I thought the customers would pay about $200 per condom....remember, they would "show" how to use the finely crafted rubber devices to the customers......in any old fashion they liked. I thought it would be a great revenue generator!

Well the town manager didn't see it my way.....I don't know if he being an LDS bishop had anything to do with it???? His reaction was priceless.....I just sold it to him with a straight face.

Did I mention that I'm the "town asshole?" Got to the point where I would just introduce myself that way. Hi....(with a friendly handshake) I'm the town asshole......just ask my wife. True story

Senior Moderator Deputy Sheriff The Limey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    What an awesome gift! I really dig the one with all the brass on it although I prefer the Snoopy wrapping paper mine arrived in LOL!
    Play nice now people or your naughty posts will go in the Shit Box!

Post Thanks / Like
    So you can get clip cord binding for them!? That's a good tip just the tip

Administrator/The Site Owner The Sheriff Alie K's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    BWAHAHA! Omg, Ray - you're hysterical!

Quote Originally Posted by Zophod12 View Post
    So you can get clip cord binding for them!? That's a good tip just the tip
    Just the tip... haha!

And yes, you can order the machines from Ray with RCA or Clipcord. Mine are a special RCA/Clipcord backplate.
    Not too bad for a GIRL, eh?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alie K View Post
    And yes, you can order the machines from Ray with RCA or Clipcord. Mine are a special RCA/Clipcord backplate.
    Good to know that was one of the reasons I was holding off on getting one didn't want have to use adapters. Will have to look into it after I recoup from a recent spending spree.

Banned Asshole
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ray, I have 7 of ur machines. I have just ONE machine that has the small rca jack.whats the charge, if you'd even do it, to swap my backplate out to convert to reg. size RCA jack?
    Thaks,
    Russ

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would call NeoTat and ask. They sell a conversion back plate you can re solder the motor connections, its really simple.