Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    What stroke nivek? You retune it at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I use mine for everything from tight 5's to 14RS single pass lines. 6.5 volts for 9's & under & 6.7 for anything above 9.
    The sooner you don't care what other people think about you, the better off you will be. aerochild.com

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes a bit tuned - I like a long stroke and med hit
    Sidewinders, MC2, Mc 14, MC13, Halo, Lollis, Specific, Diablo. Tried many more

Post Thanks / Like
    The thick rubber bands work best for me.
    I use round tips for 7-8 and bigger. And diamond on 5 and smaller. And like they said a slight bend on the needle head.

Diamond tips tend to have too much space in the V under the needle, on bigger groupings. And the solder on the needle can cause it to spit ink bc of the gap in the V of the tip.

Just my theory and what works for me.

Sent from Uranus
    If you dont have a sense of humor, you will not like me.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm really digging my sidewinder2, but for the life of me I can't get it to stop spitting. I've tried different grommet and rubber band combinations, bend in the bar or bend in the needle, different tubes(round and diamond) I even tried Needlerunners with it, but not much has helped. Sometimes its worse than others, but it still spits no matter what. Still trying to find that sweet spot for it. It does line like a beast though.
    Last edited by scottrallen; 03-04-2015 at 11:38 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by scottrallen View Post
    I'm really digging my sidewinder2, but for the life of me I can't get it to stop spitting. I've tried different grommet and rubber band combinations, bend in the bar or bend in the needle, different tubes(round and diamond) I even tried Needlerunners with it, but not much has helped. Sometimes its worse than others, but it still spits no matter what. Still trying to find that sweet spot for it. It does line like a beast though.
    Have you tried a paper towel grommet ? I have a couple of really heavy hitting coils that are only happy with paper grommets

7. Like John liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshuarowlands View Post
    What stroke nivek? You retune it at all?
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    abit less than 4 and a long stroke
    Sidewinders, MC2, Mc 14, MC13, Halo, Lollis, Specific, Diablo. Tried many more

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll give the paper towel a try next. Thanks Casey!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by scottrallen View Post
    I'm in the same boat, and I did try papertowelz, no use,, I spent an hour today trying out different nipples ,bands, tubes,, tomarrow I'm gonna start fuckin with the settings and see if I can tune it too stop spitting,, : /,

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Also worth noting that if you switch your clipcord round the machine will run softer/harder depending on which way you have it. I set mine to 3.5mm then tune accordingly, one band and a hard top hat. Lines lovely with every grouping, I use an og mini cranker to line with 3s.
    @bengriffiths_tattooer on instagram.