Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know this has been discussed before. It was all explained somewhere. I will look and if I can find it I will post back.

Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.rotarytattoo.com/showthread.php?t=8440

Here is the thread about all the info when they first came out. There is talk about it not actually being a give system more of a dampening. I ain't quite sure how it works but it does. Some have said it is a stretch thing and some have said it is a side to thing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Does anybody know the hz/cps conversion to voltage with the flite? Just wondering
    if goods on the left, then im sticking to the right

Post Thanks / Like
    I only run rigid bars anymore . usually the 3mm cam. In the 12 volt range.i liked the 3.5 mm cam .the 4mm cam did nothing for me.very vibratey.i don't like strokes longer than 3.5 though.i need to try the new 3.25 cam!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mr Dist suggested I try the 3.5 cam with the rigid bar at 12.8 volts and I did it and damn if it doesn't work spectacular. I have only done black and grey wth that set up but I got a color piece tonight and I am gonna try the same setup and see how that goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nathan bauer View Post
    I only run rigid bars anymore . usually the 3mm cam. In the 12 volt range.i liked the 3.5 mm cam .the 4mm cam did nothing for me.very vibratey.i don't like strokes longer than 3.5 though.i need to try the new 3.25 cam!
    I have limited experience with mine. I have used it for about 10 hrs since I got it last week.

I'm running mine very similar to Nathan.

Rigid bar, 3mm cam. 13 V. I had to shorten my needle hang with this machine. I now set the needle just inside the tube tip so there is no chance of snagging (my hand speed is fast).

This setup has worked for me (so far). I'm happy with BnG, color, and fine lines. I Havnt had the opportunity to try larger lines.

This machine is amazing! Very quiet and stable with this setup. I'm using the vise model with kingpin 1.25" disposable cart tubes with ttechs.

Such a joy to use.

Knows Whats Up! thesmokingmirror's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I dont have the lube from inkjecta, can I use any lube and how often does it need it?

Post Thanks / Like
    The lube is only for the tip of the bar where the bar meets the cartridge. They say you should put 1 drop before every session. But I have my doubts that the lube stays there long enough to lubricate.

Besides that you don't need to lube anything. It's a brushless motor, free of mechanical contact and it's a direct drive so no slides to lube.