Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    i got the flite to work with the tatsoul adapter and tatsoul cart disposable tube. it's loud from the white guide on the pushbar. you would want to tape it.
    works horrible on the hawk machines with the tatsoul cart tubes. the hole is so big that it's almost impossible to line up the pushbar with a cart even when holding it straight up and down. i had it running once and couldn't line it up again. no way i'm using this. i'll just use the ego disposables with the hawk machines and the flite. disapointing. tried to throw a needle runner on the pushbar but they don't fit

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreviltattoo View Post
    i got the flite to work with the tatsoul adapter and tatsoul cart disposable tube. it's loud from the white guide on the pushbar. you would want to tape it.
    works horrible on the hawk machines with the tatsoul cart tubes. the hole is so big that it's almost impossible to line up the pushbar with a cart even when holding it straight up and down. i had it running once and couldn't line it up again. no way i'm using this. i'll just use the ego disposables with the hawk machines and the flite. disapointing. tried to throw a needle runner on the pushbar but they don't fit
    Hi. We apologize the current TATSoul Wrath cart grip for the Inkjekta and Hawk "plunger bar" is not design for this adapter. The adapter was released earlier for current grips like the aluminum Bishop cart grips, Flite steel cart grips, and others. We are releasing a new TATSoul Wrath Cart grip and some new Aluminum/Steel Cart grips for this adapter for the small plunger bars (Hawk and Flite) in about a month so you won't have any rattle issues. Stay tuned...

PS franco, sorry for the thread derail... Will start a new thread once we have the new grips ready.

Thanks.

-Billy
    Last edited by TATsoul; 12-10-2014 at 06:45 PM.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines FRANCO VESCOVI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by adrian the sardinian View Post
    I'll make a video to show exactly what I mean
    hello Adrian, please send me an email if you have any questions about the adaptor. It's an overall adaptor that will fit most circumstances and in some cases (depending on which machine and grip) there are ways to make it work. I'll explain more. I may have already addressed your issue if that was you I spoke with last month, if not, email me. [email protected] thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Can anyone tell me if it is still possible to adjust needle hang with these adapters and disposables?

Post Thanks / Like
    yes you can. While the tube is tight in the adapter, you can wiggle the tube up or down to adjust the stroke. Its very easy to do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Franco, no it wasnt me you talked to, but I will write you and send you a video. since I bought them they are colecting dust cos I cannot use em. hope there is a solution

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANCO VESCOVI View Post
    yes you can. While the tube is tight in the adapter, you can wiggle the tube up or down to adjust the stroke. Its very easy to do.
    hey were can i get. i want 3 of these bad. i can't find on your site.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tat2edsoda2000 View Post
    hey were can i get. i want 3 of these bad. i can't find on your site.
    Call us at 949-916-1054 and we will get it to you

9. Thanks tat2edsoda2000 thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANCO VESCOVI View Post
    Call us at 949-916-1054 and we will get it to you
    thank you will do tomorrow. and by the way good meeting you in vegas last October. i was the guy you offered to buy my bishop back from me since it was one to first so many. any ways thanks again.