Post Thanks / Like

trouble with rca on hyper v3 cant find an rca that seems to work good

Been using clip cord lately becuz no matter what rca i use it cuts on and off but does anybody know a rca cord that works good for the hyper v3

Post Thanks / Like
    It's not the cord I would pull out the rca jack on the hyper and check the inner conections

Post Thanks / Like
    my mentor had the same problem with his v3. He got ahold of stigma and they were great and sent him 2 replacement rca's. It was the jack.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines jesoner79's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    i have a new rca so you can replace it its from stigma made for their machines but this is why i got rid of all my stigmas they are too far away for me to send machines to get fixed

Post Thanks / Like
    Shoot i was thinkin it was the cord because i have the same problem with both of my v3s and one of them just came back from stigma for serviceing it also seems like the rca on the hypers are slightly smaller tha any of my other machines rca because the rca cord seems only loose on the v3s all.my other machines fit snug ...ahhh headaches.. yea sending them over seas is kindof a pain

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is a al bro rca that has a tightening option on it, but its a bit of a pain to use when the sleeve is on it. I use the bishops and they are good cause its easy to give them a bit of a pinch. And at 25 a pop you get two for the price of one of the heavier ones. Nice and light
    Sidewinders, MC2, Mc 14, MC13, Halo, Lollis, Specific, Diablo. Tried many more

Post Thanks / Like
    I had a similar problem with my hyper V2 it turned out it was a polarity problem with the cord i was using.. "seriously" i only figured it by doing a quick re wire.. i immediately bought a better cord right after.. it was that easy for me .
    This was just my experience.. not saying that's your problem .

Post Thanks / Like
    I really would like to jus change it to the jack like the thunders i like those better than the rcas imo.. if anyone knows how to do these modifications let me know!