Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    You said this pusher bar is compatible with all cart tubes. How can that be when the wrath tubes are full hollow like the ttech tubes are? There isn't anything inside them to keep them centered. Just curious as I wanna get this machine but wanna continue using the tubes I have until there gone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sacredsouls View Post
    You said this pusher bar is compatible with all cart tubes. How can that be when the wrath tubes are full hollow like the ttech tubes are? There isn't anything inside them to keep them centered. Just curious as I wanna get this machine but wanna continue using the tubes I have until there gone.
    From reading the pusher bar description & looking at the photos, it seems like it's centered by the flexing mechanism of the bar itself & maybe some kind of guide before the vise so the piece in the actual tube remains centered. I imagine it like a piston in an engine cylinder with the bar sticking out of the end. I have big hands so I like the 1.25 wrath tubes. I'd also like to try the ego adjustable ones but I'm still waiting on a standard vise adapter. This looks like it takes care of all that at once. Curious about the actual carts in the video. Also the reverse threading

Post Thanks / Like

The New Spektra Edge...is Here!

Oh wow. I just put it together. Spektra Edge X. SEX. It is damn good-lookin...if only James Brown was still around
    Last edited by kusobaka; 12-09-2014 at 02:07 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope them carts have super soft bands or springs in the future hint hint take some stress off the motor....

Post Thanks / Like
    Is there any difference in feel or performance between the no-give Edge and the Edge X cranked down to a no-give setting?

Really excited about this machine!

Post Thanks / Like
    I was wondering the same thing pawnjob. Does the x with the give shut all the way down have the rigidity of the no give machine. I am super curious about these machines.

If this thing works well which I am sure it does because gaston is on top his game. You would have to ease of use of his machines and all the benefits of the leading machines out today.

Post Thanks / Like
    My main question : is the drive bar removable for claving?

Post Thanks / Like
    Just ordered some grips from fk irons.the nice lady on the phone told me the drive bar on the edge is not removable for claving purposes.....so crushed...

Post Thanks / Like
    this looks like what ive been waiting for. I love my thunder use it daily but this just looks like it has it all, an adjustable stroke wheel is amazing! the fact that you can use whatever tube you like is crazy awesome, and the stationary drive bar means a precise hit every time!, just blown away!! one sexy machine, now all I have to do is sell my spirit to get me closer to the edge! awesome job Gaston, the halo was an alright machine, the direkt, was beautiful and a step above most other machines, now I just think you have literally killed the game with this one!

Post Thanks / Like
    the drive bar on my hawks aren't autoclavable either. neither is any coil machine or any surface i use. that's why they make germicidals.