Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonmull View Post
    And i did also email the order email. To see what was going on.
    Hey Brandon. It seems that the postal service has the package in TX and it's shown on the USPS website as "Delayed" A lot of customers have experienced this across the country and internationally due to the severe weather that some parts of the USA has been affected by. Not the case of Florida of course with a winter of 80ºF but certainly the case of many postal sorting facilities.

I checked the website for you and this is what it shows:
    https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...29%202196%2056

PastedGraphic-2.jpg

Hope they delivery soon and that you enjoy the machine. And should you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    yes that is what it has shown me for several days, with no update.

Post Thanks / Like
    It all updated this morning and is in town, seems the postal service just had a lazy update worker!

Post Thanks / Like
    It all updated this morning and is in town, seems the postal service just had a lazy update worker!
    That's normal man..if your package is stuck somewhere, it won't say anything tell it moves, everytime the package shows up somewhere new it gets scanned and updated.

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish we can control the postal service as well, but we are at their mercy. We have several materials that have been delayed due to weather conditions. It's just the nature of the system.

Post Thanks / Like
    How exactly do you setup the edge with ttech steel grip n cartridges? To get the right length for needle stroke?
    I have never used a machine like this, just got it in today and I am not sure how to actually set it up!

Post Thanks / Like

The New Spektra Edge...is Here!

T-Tech grip uses a bore Inner Diameter that's different than Hawk, inkjecta or RPG grip line. To the best of my knowledge, it is the only one that uses this inner diameter at the moment as TatSoul, that was using this inner diameter in their tubes has discontinued it and it is also going to standard bore diameter.

You have several options:
    Remove the ball that comes with your TTech plunger and install it in our DrivePin ensuring the overall length of the drive pin remains 33.5mm total from top to bottom

2- switch to Diaposable or Autoclavable tubes that accept 3mm plungers end ball drive bars or the 1.5mm plungerless drive bars like the RPG grip line.

Should you have any questions feel free to email us. There are also some videos on YouTube if you would like to check out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by fkirons; 03-18-2015 at 11:49 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Gaston!

Post Thanks / Like
    After reading everything on here about this machine, I am curious, are people using more than one for a tattoo or switching the stroke during the tattoo? I was hoping for a machine that only the voltage would need to be changed to move between shading and lining. Or am I misreading all the number talk?

Post Thanks / Like

The New Spektra Edge...is Here!

After reading everything on here about this machine, I am curious, are people using more than one for a tattoo or switching the stroke during the tattoo? I was hoping for a machine that only the voltage would need to be changed to move between shading and lining. Or am I misreading all the number talk?
    I think you just need to tattoo and have fun with it. If you'd need more than one machine only yourself can determine that. You can literally do anything with it. There are people tattooing with one machine that doesn't even have the adjustability option of stroke or give and they can perform great work regardless.

The machine can run anywhere from 6 up to 12 volts without issues, dial them up as you go to learn what voltage work the best for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk