Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tat2dPinoy View Post
    dammit right before xmas
    nice work as always Gaston!

When will you be selling the Edge bodies separately?
    Heads up, they changed the site, you now can order the machine bodies separately and I did! black edge x body otw ftw

2. Thanks nathan bauer thanked for this post.
    Like nathan bauer liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    for those that have concerns over the cartridge bar, is there not a simple solution of some sort of slip on condom style barrier to keep it covered inside the grip?

Post Thanks / Like
    hey gaston does the se-x maintain zero give when locked down all the way, or is there a difference between the se-x and the no give version? can you achieve absolute no give with the se-x?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cagelavey View Post
    hey gaston does the se-x maintain zero give when locked down all the way, or is there a difference between the se-x and the no give version? can you achieve absolute no give with the se-x?
    I spent about a half an hour on the phone with gaston yesterday and when locked down the x has zero give. He simply made the edge for the people that know they like no give on a rotary was his explanation. He said he is making one machine that has all the options packed in. Said coil machines have had give for 100 years and he thinks people should have the option. And in his opinion he said this give system is the closest give to a coil you could have.

6. Like cagelavey liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fkirons View Post
    Sorry I took this long to reply. We are working on a different system of disposable "DrivePins" that will be available soon and you'll be able to use in the Edge. They will come in packages pre sterile. We have not forgot that aspect. We just don't want to delay the launch any longer as there are many people successfully sanitizing their bars with cold sterilization methods.

It is actually a pin that goes over the drive bar. Like a sleeve.

Now...If ink caps will be pre packed and sterile and self adherent. this would be a home run. Or perhaps we are working in that too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonmull View Post
    for those that have concerns over the cartridge bar, is there not a simple solution of some sort of slip on condom style barrier to keep it covered inside the grip?
    This is what Gaston was talking about.

8. Like nathan bauer liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks sacredsouls. that's what I wanted to know. I presently use no give systems, but im not one of those kats that limit my options if at all possible. never know if I might want to switch shit up lol. so pry going with the X!

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

The New Spektra Edge...is Here!

We appreciate the support form everyone but let's leave the Internet machine drama out we will always address all our personal company's matters privately. Back to the topic. The EdgeX takes you from no give to full give and there is more than a spring involved to achieve this accurately. If you don't care about give, then save yourself $50 and get the Edge. Although it's pretty cool to go from no give on the fly. Can't wait to tattoo my sister this week.
    I'll try to do a narrated video with close up and show where this machine shines at.

Last edited by fkirons; 12-11-2014 at 11:12 PM.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

11. Like Dreviltattoo, nathan bauer, cagelavey liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    that would be awesome! would love to see a video of this in action, gaston. really think you hit this one out of the park! its all ive been able to talk about since i originally saw this post. i really see this industry primarily cartridge one day, I think machines of this type are the way of the future, and you are leading the pack with invents like this, bravo!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sacredsouls View Post
    This is what Gaston was talking about.
    Hell ya.dispoasble sterile drive bar "pins" or what ever they are called...brilliant.just brilliant.i have zero want for a hawk....cheers to fk!!!

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cagelavey View Post
    that would be awesome! would love to see a video of this in action, gaston. really think you hit this one out of the park! its all ive been able to talk about since i originally saw this post. i really see this industry primarily cartridge one day, I think machines of this type are the way of the future, and you are leading the pack with invents like this, bravo!
    I posted a few videos on Instagram. Things have been hectic but we are planning on making several professional videos to show all the features and scenarios.

One image is worth 1000 words so imagine a bunch of frames per second!😜

For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com