Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    what about those runners you nclip onto the needle bar? don't those work well for something like this?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have never er used them.but there.is alot.of side to side action with the direkt...just not sure if.it.would.be to.much or not.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nathan bauer View Post
    I have never er used them.but there.is alot.of side to side action with the direkt...just not sure if.it.would.be to.much or not.
    I don't know if I understood right. If you are using the RPG they come with disposable bar and nipple ready to go. They fit snug in the armature pin.

If you are having needle motion bend "the needle" stack downwards a bit. Some times depending how you install the drive bar you may end up with a weird angle.

I ring works good, rubber bands too.

Bending the. Bar slightly may help but I think your problem is that you should slightly bend the needle stack.

Should you have any issues email us a video and I'll personally troubleshoot it with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    My comment was in regards to using the needle runners..i,m having no issues with the direkt in any way.im very happy with it.and now that you are working on disposable drive bars for the edge...well that will be my next machine...when done being Santa's financial backer....
    Last edited by nathan bauer; 12-10-2014 at 11:13 PM. Reason: Poor syphering

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nathan bauer View Post
    My comment was in regards to using the needle runners..u have no issues with eh direkt in any way.im very happy with it.and now that you are working on disposable drive bars for the edge...well that will be my next machine...when done being Santa's financial backer....
    Oh my bad.

For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Alright, I tried a few different things. Tightening the eye-loop of the needlebar seems to help a lot. I squeeze it tighter then I need to and it opens up slightly when pressing down on the armature. It's not a guarantee though. About 1 in 3 times it'll ride up on me anyway. Bending the needlebar alone doesn't seem to help no matter where I bend it and if using the disposable rpg just makes the machine really loud compared to how it normally runs. I've tried greasing the o-ring but that seems to take some of the punch of the machine off. I've settled on using a rubber band with a little vaseline or grease on the needlebar to help it not snap on me along with tightening the needle bar on the disposables. I've come across a few that were just a little too open anyway, so I'm going to make a point of checking. On a side note, does anyones armature nipple on the direkt have a little wobble to it. My 3 dot stroke attachment seems to be super tight and clicks into place and needs to be popped out, whereas my 4 dot has a little wobble to it and will just fall out. Just curious if that's a problem, I don't know how much that'd translate into the cartridge.

7. Like nathan bauer liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Try a grommet instead of a nipple.